Chapter 37

If you couldn't tell... I love cliffhangers
____________________________

——Reader's POV——

The girls made sure that the phone could capture exactly where Jun kept staring.

It looked as though Jun was about to do something. The girls hoped it was that he was going to go ask the cashier out on a date.

Oh how they hoped.

The cashier had finished taking and giving orders to all the customers that came in at rush time.

He decided it would be a good idea to go tidy up the back room because it got messy because he had ran all over the place to gather the items  that the customers had ordered.

He left through the swinging kitchen door. As he left, Jun stood up. Jun put the lid on the pie case he had gotten and he grabbed his hot chocolate.

The girls were confused as to what he was doing and made sure to capture it all on video.

Right as though the girls thought he was gonna leave, he fast walked to the register.

This time he had the attention of the other five people in the café. A older couple, two women together, and a boy about Jun's age.

Jun made it to the register. He took out his wallet and grabbed four 10,000 ₩ bills. (35 usd).

He sat them down on the counter and walked out the door. He started on his way to the  shops that were down the road.

-

The girls finally weren't confused anymore. They remembered that the Cashier gave Jun his food on the house, at the cashier's cost.

The male finally made it back to the front after cleaning up the back room. Once he came to the counter he noticed all the customers looking at him. He noticed Jun wasn't there anymore. He shrugged and grabbed a rag to clean the counter with, but he noticed the money that was set on the counter, all stacked neatly in a pile.

His eyes widened, there was nothing at the store that cost so much. He looked around and remembered, Jun wasn't there anymore.

He wasn't there anymore.

He left before he got back to the front.

He left the money.

The cashier smiled. He looked over at the girls.

"Was it that guy?" He asked.

"Yes." They all coursed.

The cashier laughed, "Why did he do that?" He asked more to himself than anyone else.

-

Jun sipped his hot drink and walked around the shops, window shopping.

He ran his fingers through his newly died red hair.

He still couldn't pick a color that he liked the most. He liked silver a lot, black was cool too, so was purple, but also so was blonde, and green was funny.