Chapter 88

You guys ready? 😉😏
____________________________

——Reader's POV——

Ring (Ding Dong) Ring

The bell finally dismissed all students to go on to their third period.

(Teachers: ThE bElL dOeSnT dIsMiSs YoU, i dO)

In Jun's case, he was on his way to Social Studies.

Jun had finally gotten out of the grasp of the devilishly handsome Hwang Hyunjin and made his way out of the classroom and to Coach Han's class.

Once he made it into the classroom, everyone's eyes gravitate towards him, like they do all the time.

"Hello Jun-ssi! How was Baseball tryouts yesterday! I heard you became the captain!" A girl screamed.

"Uh-"

"Jun-ssi! You have swim tryouts after school today, right!? I'll make sure to watch!"

"Wh-"

"I watched the show you went on on Saturday! You, Yiwoo-ssi, and Yoongho-ssi were amazing!"

"Coo-"

"Please sign my books!"

"Why-"

"You look so nice today!"

"Tha-"

Soon a hand grabbed Jun out of the middle of the group of girls.

"Awe." They all pouted.

Jun looked mortified at them. (Jungkook 2.0)

"Thank you- wait, I know you from somewhere." Jun said as he turned to the person who got him out of that mess.

"Yeah.. we were on the show together on Saturday but my group didn't partake much, we were only observing you guys... I'm Kim Youngkyun.... I'm better known as Hwiyoung of SF9." Hwiyoung smiled.

"Oh! I remember you guys now! Sorry I have a lot of information in my brain and I can't think of simple things some times. I really love you group's song Now or Never. Oh and my name is Jun." Jun praised.

"Oh? Really? It's nice to meet you Jun-ssi, do you want to sit with me since we don't have assigned seats?" Youngkyun asked.

"Sure!" Jun agreed and they walked to a desk on the far side of the classroom, right under the middle window.

Jun took the seat right under the window as Youngkyun sat in the seat next to him.

Luckily for Jun, only boys sat in the seats in front and behind him so he didn't have to worry about fangirls turning around or talking to him.

Youngkyun and Jun talked about random subjects and began to learn new things about each other.

Like how Youngkyun can move his ears and how he hates sea food.

While Jun had a dog that lives with his father and younger siblings that's named Kwang-Jum and how much of a fanboy Jun is for SHINee.