Chapter 31

I had a lot of free time today soo....
____________________________

——Jun's POV——

"Where do you want to go to next?" Joshua asked me.

"How about some food, we have been shopping for an hour and a half and I haven't ate anything since that muffin at the coffee shop earlier and you didn't get anything to eat?" I asked him.

"Sounds good. Let's go." Joshua smiled and walked towards the restaurants along with all of the billion of shopping bags that were barely hanging onto his arms.

"Joshua-hyung, do you want me to carry someone your bags, I only have one?" I asked.

"Oh it's okay, don't worry Junnie." Joshua said as he smiled.

"Okay....then." I said as we made our way to a plaza that had a food court.

"What do you want to get, hyung?" I asked Joshua.

"Chicken teriyaki bowls?" Joshua asked.

"Oo that sounds good!" I said with a small smile.

We walked over to the line for the place that sold Teriyaki bowls.

"Hello! How may I help you?" The male employee, who looked about my age, asked.

"Hello. Can I get a Chicken teriyaki bowl with miso soup and a coke. And Jun?" Joshua asked.

"Same." I said looking at the cashier.

"Alright, two chicken teriyaki bowls, two miso soups & two cokes. Would that be all for you guys today?" He said with a smile.

He is definitely better than the last cashier I have dealt with today.

"Nope that's it." Joshua said.

"Okay, your total is 19.99$ (22,300 ₩)." The cashier said.

Joshua was about to pay for it but I beat him to it and handed the cashier two 10,000 ₩ bills and one 5,000 ₩ bill.

"Junnie! I was gonna-" Joshua started but I put my hand over his mouth.

"No Joshua-hyung." I said the no in English, as the male smiled and gave me back my change, which I put it all in his tip jar.

"Thank you." The cashier said in English but with a very heavy accent. I guessed that he thought I didn't speak Korean... no harm in him not knowing.. but I took another 5,000 ₩ out of my wallet and put it in his tip jar, just because he definitely was a nice cashier, and certainly an upgrade from one before.

Joshua and I headed to a table in the middle of the food court while we waited for our food.

"So? What was that about?" Joshua asked me.

"The cashier?" Joshua nodded, "Oh! Well you know about earlier this morning with that one cashier that was hitting on me. But that cashier heard me say "no" in English and probably thought I didn't speak Korean well so he said "thank you" in English, it just made me realize that some servers are actually amazing at their job and are nice." I finished as I sucked on the straw of coke.