chapter 9

"what, from the bottom of my heart, the fuck are you wearing?" jun asked yoongho.

"hmph, i like it." yoongho pouted and crossed his arms over his chest.

"yoongho, it looks like you're wearing a curtain." jun said.

"pfft you're right jun." yiwoo said laughing.

"ugh fine! i'll go change." yoongho mumbled. after five minutes of waiting, yoongho comes out of the bathroom dressed in a black long sleeve button down, black ripped skinny jeans, and a pair of white hightops.

"better?" yoongho asked.

"better." jun and yiwoo concluded.

"yiwoo i do like your outfit, it looks nice on you." jun said as they walked out of their dorm room.

"really? thanks! i pride myself on my clothes."  yiwoo said. yiwoo was wearing a white long sleeve button down under a baby blue jumper, white skinny jeans, a hat that said "money," and a pair of baby blue sneakers.

"i like your outfit too jun." yiwoo said.

"you should.... you're the one who picked it out." jun said as they both laughed.

"i know. i really did a good job though." yiwoo said analyzing the clothes he picked out for jun. he picked out a red and blue striped turtleneck, a black t-shirt over it that said "anti social social club," light blue ripped skinny jeans, and a pair of doc martens.

"you all ready for the concert?" hanhwi and kiyun yelled at the same time while running towards the three dancer, followed by the rest of the trainees in A-7.

"yeah! i'm so excited and nervous. it has a live audience right?" yoongho asked.

"yeah, it does but it's not live on tv so we are good." kiyun said. he had been promoted to being the trainee group's leader now, he took janin's place. and oh boy, were the trainees happy cause of it.

"nice outfits guys." hanhwi said, "let's take a photo when we get there guys, we can post it on the JYP page." everyone nodded.

"let's get to the cars. even though I don't get why we need them to go basically down the street two blocks." yoongho said.

"it's because we are all dressed up, they don't want the people who bought tickets to see us. also just to tell you guys, when you're standing on the stage, the ceos are kinda in the center, the trainees not preforming are on the left hand side and the people who bought tickets are in the middle and on the right. the girl groups already preformed today but we couldn't be there since we were getting ready, but the girls will be able to watch us. i'm just saying the stage is pretty big so all the trainee groups from each of the companies will be able to have a group of chairs on the stage so we won't have to leave the stage. Uh what else- oh yeah, there are two pathways through the pits. the pathways are raised and kinda wide, and they meet behind the ceo panel." once kiyun finished his summary of the concert hall we had already made it to the cars.

"okay everyone, there will be an area backstage that says "JYP A-7" so meet up there, if you can't find it then ask a staff member, they know where it is." kiyun explained as he and four other members jumped into a car. all of the trainees followed suit, they had five to a car since there were five cars with a driver in each.

once jun, yoongho, yiwoo, hanhwi and one other got into the car, all of them sat in the back. jun, yoongho, and yiwoo sat in the very back while hanhwi and his friend sat in the two middle seats that had a small walk way through them to get to the back.

Once everyone got in their seats and closed the door, the driver started driving to the concert hall.

"hanhwi do you know what other JYP trainee group is preforming with us?" jun crushed the silent atmosphere.

"actually it's A-9." hanhwi said as he, along with everyone else smiled.

A-9 was a 16 member group. they were the group that the A-7 members was closest to. A-9 members regularly came to the A-7 dorm and vise versa.

"whew i'm glad." yoongho said, "they do have some talented singers."

"yeah, janyoung is very good at singing." yiwoo said excitedly.

"yiwoo, your korean is getting better." hanhwi noticed.

"thank you." yiwoo answered as they pulled up to the back of the concert hall.

"alright lets get going." the other trainee, jeondwi, said.

they all got out of the car and made their way inside.

"where is the A-7 sign?" yoongho asked.

"i don't see- OH there it is." jeondwi pointed to the sign. "let's go."

they made their way to the A-7 banner and were greeted by the rest of their members who were getting their mics on, luckily, all the members already got makeup done a while ago at JYP so all they were needing were touchups on their makeup.

"ah! the last ones are here!" one of the ladies shouted as two guys and three women came over and grabbed one of each of them.

one of the guys started helping jun put the mic on. once the male was done with the mic, he took a q-tip and dabbed it under jun's eyes.

"you're all ready and set to go.. ?" the male waited.

"jun."

"you're all ready and set to go jun." the male said again.

"thank you." jun bowed slightly and we went with the rest of the group that was done. they were now waiting for jeondwi, yoongho, and yiwoo.

hanhwi made his way up to jun. "here." he gave jun a name tag that said "jun A-7" on it.

jun thanked him and waited for yoongho and yiwoo to finish up, now that jeondwi finished.