Chapter 28

So I republish my story,
Replacement, and decided to use a different ship instead of the
one it had been about before.
____________________________

——Reader's POV——

"Okay.... this is where that photo of Yiwoo and his friend was taken." Yoongho said as he looked back and forth between the photo on his phone and to the bench in front of us.

"That means they would be somewhere around." Yugyeom said.

"Exactly." Yoongho said.

"Jun. If you were Yiwoo where would you go?" Yoongho asked me.

"Well.... Yiwoo had been at the house when I was and how long after I left did he leave?" Jun asked.

"About 2... 3 hours after, not long ago." Yoongho said.

"Okay. He's getting something to eat and he's out with a friend. His friend looks like the type to say he doesn't care what to eat and if they are on a date, he would definitely let Yiwoo pick what restaurant and will pay for it. So either way, they are at a Chinese restaurant, more specifically a restaurant that has Chinese and Thai food. Sanha look that up." Jun said.

Everyone looked at him weirdly.

"O.....kay?" Sanha said as he went on google for to find a restaurant that fit the description that Jun said.

"Gah! There are multiple, all around us!" Sanha said.

"We will never find them in time." I.M groaned.

"How many of them have plants?" Jun asked.

"Uh?.....two." Sanha said.

"And which of those two looks more expensive and has dimmer lighting?" Jun asked.

"Hangung's Restaurant." Sanha said (Made up).

Jun grabbed Sanha's phone and pressed the direction button.

"Let's go." Jun said as walked in the direction the app said.

"Hey wait for us!" All of them yelled as they jogged to keep up with Jun.

They caught up with Jun and walked in the direction of the restaurant. As they got to the restaurant, they could clearly see through the front window, Yiwoo and his friend who has a hat on that covered his face, sitting at a table.

Finally Jungkook asked a question they were dying to know.

"How the fuck did you know where they would be?" He asked Jun.

"Well, if he left three hours after I had left, then he has only been out for an hour and a half. Also he and his friend probably planned out this 'hang out.' Another thing is Yiwoo is known for shopping so I guessed that Yiwoo and his friend had just finished shopping when that photo was taken because when Yiwoo shops, he doesn't stop also because there were shopping bags in the photo. Also any friend of Yiwoo knows that he spends all his money on clothes and not food, so we get used to paying for his food. Yiwoo is Chinese was born in China and hasn't seen his family or been in China for a year so he probably misses Chinese food. Yiwoo would always talk about the restaurant down the road from his house that had Chinese and Thai food so that was a dead give away since we all haven't been about to eat out anywhere the whole time he has been here. What else?..... Oh and Yiwoo really likes aesthetically pleasing places and he really likes plants..... also he posted a picture of a few potted succulents 10 minutes ago. Also If someone else is paying..... you usually lowkey go to a expensive looking restaurant." Jun finished.

Yoongho sighed, "You have been watching Sherlock Holmes again, haven't you?"

"Yeppers." Jun confirmed.

"Also...." Jun started but walked straight to the front doors of the restaurant.

"Jun! What are you doing!" Yoongho and the idols whisper-yelled.

Jun didn't reply and walked into the restaurant, followed by the idols who were trying to catch up to him.

Jun walked straight to Yiwoo's table while the idols and Yoongho were ten feet behind him and trying to grab him before he went over to the table.

"Hello Yiwoo, Jae-sunbaemin." Jun said as he walked up to the table. Jae turned around to face him.

"How in the world did you know it was me?" Jae asked.

"One, I'm guessing you two already knew, AllKpopNews posted a photo of you two sitting down and stuff. The "mysterious" person in photo didn't show their face so no one knew who it was. But I knew it was you because, who has the same figure as you and also I'm a fan and have watch videos of you guys so much that I can tell you guys apart just by the smallest detail. Also AllKpopNews said some time ago that during the Weekly Idol episode that Sehun kept looking at me, and me and him are friends so if you kept looking at Yiwoo I had guessed you two are probably or want to be friends. Also you are the only other person besides everyone in A-7 that has had their name in the same sentence as Yiwoo's.... ever." Jun finished.

"Yiwoo-ah, you never told me that your friend was Einstein." Jae said turning back to Yiwoo.

"Jun-ge.... have you been watching Sherlock Holmes again?" Yiwoo sighed.

"Yup." Jun confirmed again.

"So.... you two aren't dating?" Sanha asked.

"What?! No!" Yiwoo and Jae said at the same time.

"We are just friends and we also haven't know each other very long." Jae corrected.

"Ohh.... that makes way more sense." All the idols and Yoongho said.

"Wait! Jun! Did you know that it was Jae the whole time?" I.M asked.

"Yeah.... I was bored when Yoongho called me and told me and I wanted to see how long it would take you guys to figure out it was Jae or to find out that I knew it was Jae." Jun cracked a small grin.

"You knew this whole time... I would say I'm shocked but nope, that total is something you'd do." Yoongho said.

"Wow.... we are already rubbing off on him in the half hour we have known him." Sanha said as the rest of the idols laughed.

"I guess we have." The rest of the idols all said.

____________________________

So here's the newest chapter....

I was gonna make someone up and have Yiwoo have a boyfriend but I decided not to because I have things planned for future chapters..... that are all stored in my head.... if you guys didn't know yet... I write every chapter without stopping because I just can't stop writing for three hours and then resume writing again and also I'm afraid I'll lose ideas if I stop.

But in all.... I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I hope you can't wait for the next one.... That will probably be up tomorrow...

Thank you my hoes 💚