Chapter 29

So next chapter...
____________________________

——Reader's POV——

"Ughhhhhh I'm so tired..." Yoongho groaned as he, Yiwoo, and Jun went to the café next door to the company, that sold food to and drinks company employees, trainees, idols, but also regular people but there is a more secluded place in the back of the store for idols.

"Uhhh fuck me sideways." Jun said as Yiwoo started laughing.

"What?!? Guys! It's 12:00pm not 6:00am!" Yiwoo said laughing.

"It definitely feels like it." Jun said.

The three walked up to the café's counter.

"What may I get you." The girl asked.

"Coffee." Yiwoo said.

"Can I get a coffee and a peppermint hot chocolate and a banana chocolate chip muffin for him, please?" Yoongho said as he pointed to Jun, who had his headphones in and was trying to remind himself of the choreographies of each song.

"Of course! What is your form of payment?" She asked.

"Trainee cards." Yoongho said as they all three held up their lanyards that had their trainee cards hung on it.

They swiped the cards in the card machine. It made a ding sound, indicating that the cards were accepted.

"Can I get a name?" She asked.

"Jun." Jun said as Yoongho and Yiwoo walked over to a table to wait.

The counter employee looked shocked as he said his name. Her face went from friendly to seductive.

"So you're the trainee dancer who is friends Sehun of EXO and has been seen hanging out with EXO. Maybe you would like to hang out with me later... my shift ends in an hour." She said seductively while leaning over the counter.

Jun scrunched up his nose.

"I don't know what you're saying." Jun said in English.

"Huh?" She asked.

"I really don't like when people over 20 flirt with underage people, it fucking grosses me out. By the way, I also don't like how you are leaning over the counter and trying to make me like you, it's not working... you just seem petty and insecure to me." Jun said again in English.

"I. Don't. Understand. You.... Speak. Korean." She said as though she was talking to a 5 year old.

"I hate people like you, even though I can actually speak Korean, people like you are the reason why I don't talk to many people." Jun said in English.

"I'm sorry miss but he doesn't seem to know Korean." Jun heard from behind him.

"Yeah... I'm pretty sure that if he doesn't know Korean, that he wouldn't be able to speak it correctly." Jun heard another voice and he turned around.

There they were... Joshua Hong and Vernon Chwe of Seventeen.

Both of which, definitely heard the whole conversation because they were really trying not to laugh.

"Oh! My mistake." She said in a cherry sweet voice once she noticed who they were.

"When will his order be ready?" Vernon asked her.

"Ah! The barista is making the last drink🍷 right now! How may I help you two." She said again in a sweet voice.

"Two iced teas, please." Joshua said.

"Alright! Form of payment?" She asked.

Joshua and Vernon swiped their idol cards in the card machine, which dinged.

"It will be coming out shortly, thank you!" She said as she waved, even though they were only walking 10 feet away.

"Jun wha-" Yoongho started to say.

"In English." Jun told him.

"What was that all about?" Yoongho asked.

"The girl was hitting on me after she found out that I'm "The trainee who hangs out with Sehun-hyung and EXO."" Jun did quotation mark gestures.

"Wait? You speak English too?" Vernon asked Yoongho excitedly.

"Yeah I was born in New York." Yoongho told him.

"No way! Me too!" Vernon said excitedly.

"Where are you from? Wait can you speak English too?!" Vernon asked Yiwoo

Yiwoo nodded, "I'm from China but I can speak English fluently."

"Wow so cool! Three people who can speak English and one was born in China and one was born in my city! New York baby!" Vernon squealed.

Vernon, Yiwoo, and Yoongho started having a very long conversation.

Joshua turned to Jun.

Joshua smiled his award winning smile. "Where are you from?"

"I was born in Los Angeles but move to Daegu when I was 8." Jun answered.

"Really! You were born in Los Angeles too!" Joshua squealed (Gentlemanly).

"Yeah! I finally met someone who's like me." Jun said with a small smile on his face.

"Hey Vernon- Wait where did they go?" Joshua asked.

"They probably went to go hang out." Jun said nonchalantly.

"Well in that case... want to go do some shopping with me, that's what Vernon and I were gonna go do?" Joshua asked Jun.

"Sure! That's what my friends and I were gonna go do too." Jun agreed.

"Wait before we go. I never got your name." Joshua said.

"Oh it's Jun."

"Well that's gonna be confusing for me... you do know who I am, right?" Joshua asked.

"Yeah I do, Joshua Hong from Seventeen, it kinda sucks because now you have two Juns to remember." Jun teased.

"Yeah I'm gonna try, is there anything I could call you that would be different?" Joshua asked.

"Well Yoongho and Yiwoo usually call me Junnie. You could call me that." Jun said as he realized that his and Joshua's drinks and his muffin was on the pick up counter.

"Well then Junnie, shall we get going?" Joshua asked.

"Yeah we should." Jun said as they both walked out of the story and walked the direction to the shops.

____________________________

Who do you guys want Jun
to hang out with next from NCT, since NCT one the vote on my message board?