chapter 10

"i'm so nervous." yiwoo said holding and slightly shaking jun's arm.

"we are gonna be fine." jun said trying to calm the chinese boy down.

"we are going on soon, right junnie?" yiwoo asked.

"yeah, yoongho is almost done and so is A-9's introduction performance." jun said.

"i'm done!" yoongho said as he smoothed the front of his shirt and walked towards the waiting big group.

"Okay now that everyone is done and we are all waiting. everyone knows how we are starting?" kiyun asked everyone.

"yes!"

kiyun was about to speak again but the voice of the host cut him off.

"next up, we have the final group joining us today, the second group of our host company JYP, please welcome A-7!" the host hyper as the lights turned off and only jun went out.

rainism - rain, covered by bts.

jun - jungkook
when jun (jungkook) turned around, yiwoo and yoongho comes up. at the part where the backup dancers come, they are the rest of A-7. hope that made sense.

after A-7 was done they all stood in a line, facing the audience.

kiyun counted down, "1.. 2.. 3.. !"

"hello! we are A-7!" they all bowed. when they all stood back up, with the sounds of fangirls screaming still ringing in everyone's ears, they went to their seats which were about in the middle of the stage, A-9 on their right and a YG group on their left.

"now that we got all of our groups out here, let's start." the host said.

"let's start off this concert with a few songs!" the host said again.

after he finished speaking, a song started and a group of cube trainees came out and started dancing, then it was a group of sm trainees, then a group of starship trainees. (i'm getting sick of typing that already.)

after the starship trainees were done, another song came on, this time it was a A-7 song, more specifically a J2Y song.

cypher pt. 1 - bts.

rm - yoongho
j-hope - yiwoo
suga - jun
____________________________

once they finished the song, JYP spoke up from his seat in the judge's panel.

"i know i did the right thing to have you guys represent JYP." he smiled proudly.

"thank you JYP-nim." yoongho, yiwoo, and jun said in sync.

10 songs came up from a few difference companies. the music started for another song but it was another J2Y song.

yesterday - block b.