chapter 2

6:43am.

jun quietly made his way out of the A-7 practice room. this is the routine he does almost everyday. he goes into the practice room early, very early and he sneaks out of the practice room about 1 hour before practice starts to take a shower in the dorm and acts like he never left at all, not that anyone would ask him where he has been except yiwoo and yoongho.

but with the new schedule of practice starting at 8:00 am instead of 6:00am or the occasional 12:00pm starting, he left at 6:45am just to make sure he got their before yiwoo's 7:00am alarm would wake him up.

after a few greetings to different staff members and the occasional confused stare by new employees wondering why a trainee was sweating in dance clothes, over an hour before practice starts for any trainee group. most of the staff knows that he practices earlier than other trainees but none of them, that he knows of, know he usually goes into the practice room at 2:00am or just never leaves from practice room the day before. last night he got out of the dorm at about 1:30am and headed straight to the practice room. in the practice room, he also fell asleep at about 4:40am and woke up to his alarm telling him if he doesn't get up, yoongho and yiwoo are gonna find him.

he finally got to the A-7 dorm after a long time of being in his head. he took out his key and unlocked the door before coming in, seeing only 4 trainees up, all watching an enticing show on tv and not paying attention to him.

'yiwoo and yoongho must still be sleeping. that's good.' he thought as he went straight to his room, where yiwoo and yoongho were softly snoring in bed. he quietly got a outfit out of the closet. a dance shirt, a black hoodie, and black nike joggers. his favorite outfit. he grabbed a towel and hurried to one of 5 bathrooms in their huge dorm and jumped in to the shower.

"who is in the shower?" a knock on the door was heard.

"jun." a reply came back from the shower.

"oh jun, how long will you take?"

"about 5 minutes."

while finishing up his shower and turning off the water. jun grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist as he stepped out from the shower, grabbing his clothes from the counter and tossing them on. before leaving the bathroom, he grabbed his towel and dried his hair, slicking it back from his face. he let the towel hang around his neck as he opened the door.

"oh thanks jun, you didn't have to be that fast-" he stop and his eyes widened. "i- you're eyes are nice." he muttered before slipping past jun, shutting the door behind him quickly.

"uh thanks?" jun said confused as he walked back to the living room to get his shoes. only to be greeted with several pairs of eyes looking at him in shocked.

"your hair isn't-" one started.

"oh yeah, thanks for telling me." he said and slightly dried his hair with the towel again, letting it fall back into it's usual place, covering the top of his face again. jun walked to the front door and was about to slide on his shoes, he pulled out his phone from his back pocket, glancing at the time. '7:14am'

he stood up, walking back up the stares before reaching his shared room, opening the door as he leaned against the doorframe "WAKE UP YOU ASSHATS!"

lets just say, two boys fell off their beds and onto the floor, finally awake.

"WHAT THE FUCK JUN!" yoongho yelled as he rubbed his back.

"it's 7:16 and practice starts in exactly 44 minutes." jun stated before the two boys jumped up and ran to the bathrooms.

he sighed and walked to the kitchen greeting the three others who were all starting to make breakfast for the whole group, only waiting on jun, so they could have the extra help.