Chapter 32

AllKpopNews✔️

2,409,974 LikesAllKpopNews We have received footage captured from an significant source of the Café that is right next to JYPE

2,409,974 Likes
AllKpopNews We have received footage captured from an significant source of the Café that is right next to JYPE.

The café gets idols, trainees, and other work related people very often, because of the fact that the café is partially owned by JYPE.

Earlier this morning, upcoming trainees Yiwoo, Yoongho, and Jun, the three also known as the subgroup J2Y of predebut trainee group A-7, had went to the café to order drinks before they went shopping.

As Yoongho and Yiwoo told their orders, Yoongho also telling the employee Jun's order since Jun had headphones in, for unknown reasons. After they finished sayin and paying for their orders, the employee asked for a name for the order.

Jun's finally spoke up to the first time in the café. He said his name as Yiwoo and Yoongho walked away from him, toward the order pick counter.

The employee slyly started flirting with Jun once she realized who he was.

Jun, handled it differently than most guys would in this situation.

He started talking in English and was acting like he didn't speak Korean, which angered the Employee who wanted him to speak Korean. Note. She didn't know exactly who he was, just that he hangs out with EXO.

Out of nowhere, two saviors came. Joshua Hong and Vernon Chwe of Seventeen, two native English speaking idols.

They explained that Jun didn't know Korean and he can't speak a language he doesn't know. After that, Jun walked back to Yiwoo and Yoongho with Vernon and Joshua.

Vernon, Yoongho, and Yiwoo seemed to be having a very deep conversation. While Joshua and Jun were having a completely different one.

Without Joshua and Jun noticing, Yiwoo, Yoongho, and Vernon left to go shopping.

After a few minutes of them leaving Joshua and Jun finally noticed the lack of their friends. They grabbed their drinks that were waiting and walk out and went to go shopping together too.

Video link: here

Full article link: here

What do you guys think about what happened to Jun and how he had handled it?

View all 2,974,937 comments

ASTROnaut Seriously Jun be getting all those boys 😏
49,072 replies

IWANNAONE NOW ALL I NEED IS WANNA ONE, SKZ, and NCT TO GET ONTO THIS BOAT, THE BOAT OF THE HANDSOME JUN!

SHINeeIsBaeBro SHINee where you at? 👀

BTS.IS.SEXY DEAR GOD THAT PHOTO OF JOSHUA AND VERNON!! THEY ARE SO CUTE!! UWU
387,993 replies

GOT7HAS7HOTDUDES In the video, Jun, Yiwoo, and Yoongho all spoke English.... do they all know English?

J2Y.aremy.threebabyboys MY BABIES 😭👏🎉🎉

I.love.snakeu Fucking idiot trainee, he should quit he sucks
View 637,082 replies

iKON.Is.IKONIC Shut your dumb dumb bubble gum looking ass the fuck up @I.love.snakeu