Chapter 54

Cause I'm not predictable
____________________________

——Reader's POV——

"Alright! Let's get our first group of runners to the starting line!" The host said.

They had to have different groups of runners because not all of the runners from every company could fit in the small room at the starting line.

Jeondwi was running in the fourth group and Jun was running in the last group, group seven.

They were all running the laid track in the gym. Which, they said, was measured at about 100 meters.

The groups went by and finally it was Jeondwi and the rest of the trainees in his group running.

Out of everyone cheering, JYP was definitely the loudest.

They started the timer and the runners started.

Jeondwi was in second place for the first half of run but he gained on the person who was in first place, who was a Chinese trainee. Right towards then end, the Chinese trainee had a spontaneous burst of energy and beat Jeondwi.

Everyone looked at the board.

The YG trainee got 15.78 seconds and Jeondwi got 16.53 seconds. The Chinese trainee had the fastest run of the whole day while Jeondwi's was third.

Jeondwi jogged back to A-7 with a dejected look on his face as the Chinese trainee's group started jumping up and down happily.

"Man cheer up! You did pretty good. At least better than most of us. You can't worry, Chinese trainees are somehow always really fast." Kiyun said.

"I guess you're right, but a Korean trainee beat me." Jeondwi said.

"Don't think about that, think about how Jun is gonna get us first place." Hanhwi said.

"I still don't see why you guys are putting all your trust into me." Jun said as he stopped his conversation with Yoongho, Yiwoo, and Thanyawut, who all started conversing with each other.

"Because you're our special weapon Jun." Kiyun said as he ruffed Jun's hair.

"No." Jun said as he took Kiyun's hand off of his hair, "Nobody touches my hair."

"Awwee not even me?" Yiwoo asked from behind Jun. Yiwoo started sifting through Jun's hair with his fingers.

Jun didn't say anything. Instead he just closed his eyes and sat down on the floor.

Yiwoo got all giddy and sat down next to Jun. He put Jun's head into his lap and started running his fingers through Jun's hair.

-

Jackson, BamBam, and Mark watched menacingly at the two trainees.

'I want to touch Jun's hair.' They all thought and pouted.

-

"I swear Jun is just a puppy disguised as a human." Yoongho said and laughed. He told Thanyawut what was being said in the conversation and what he just said.