Chapter 27

High key bop ^
It makes me sad because the song is about Mark leaving and what they are going to do after he leaves. 😖😢😭

My babies are growing up, even though they are all older than me.

Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I went home early from school because of a massive headache I had for two days in a row. I went home and slept all day so I didn't get to update.

I'll try to make up for it,
the best I can. 👍
____________________________

——Jun's POV——

I hung up on Yoongho.

"What is it Junnie-hyung?" Sanha asked.

"My friend said he thinks my other friend has a boyfriend." Jun said in shock.

"Woah! Do you think she does?" Sanha asked.

"He."

"Hm? Oh! Do you think he does?" Sanha asked. It didn't look like it fazed him at all.

"Maybe? I don't think so.... I don't think he would hang out with anyone new. Maybe a friend from the company?...... But he doesn't hang out without us." Jun said trying to figure it out.

"Well, lets go find out!" Sanha said excitedly as he pulled the whole group of maknaes out the door.

"We'll be back!" I.M yelled, being a responsible person unlike the rest of us.

"Yeah byeee!!" The rest of us yelled at all the confused idols, who didn't know where their maknaes were going.

-

Sanha had let go of Jun so he could lead them all to his dorm.

They surprisingly didn't have to walk very far. They walked up to the door and as Jun was about to knock, the door opened.

"Yoongho what are you wearing?" Jun asked.

"HOLY SHI- oh Jun, I'm uh goingtospyonyiwooandhissupposedboyfriendbecausefriendsdothatforeachother." Yoongho said so fast that even BamBam didn't understand a word he said.

"Bitch. Bitchacho. Bit of a ch. Slow the fuck down with your words before I make sure you fucking choke on them." Jun said.

The maknaes all stifled a laughing.

Yoongho sighed, "I'm going to spy on Yiwoo and his supposed boyfriend because friends do that for each other."

"Why didn't you just say so? That's what we are here for." Jun rolled his eyes.

"We?" Yoongho asked.

"Turn around." Jun said.

Yoongho turner around and had a heart attack (by EXO, my multifandom ass).

"These are the maknaes of different kpop groups, why are you with them?" Yoongho asked.

"I'm a maknae duh." Jun said. (Why did that just give me "Mean Girls" vibes.)