Chapter 45

Soo...... my classes actually weren't bad today.... weirdly enough.

Also Rice Cakes are amazing
____________________________

——Reader's POV——

"Are you boys ready yet?" A young staff member said as he walked though the door.

He saw 25 boys finishing up their meals.

"Ah! That looks good, what place did you guys get your food from?" He asked.

"I made it, we have extra if any of the staff wants anything." Jun said as he got up.

"Oh really? Why thank you!" The staff member smiled.

"Why don't you all get your bags and bring your bags outside to the cars, so we can get going soon. Once we get there you all will have a few hours to do some looking around and stuff before everyone will meet in the big gym they have laid out for the events, once you get there although, there will be camera men and cameras around." The staff member said.

Everyone went to their rooms and went to grab their luggage, all besides Jun who was making plates of food for the staff.

Yiwoo decided to get Jun's baggage for him.

Everyone grabbed their luggage and went outside to put it in the trunks of the cars that they were taking.

Yiwoo put Jun's headphones, portable charger, charging outlet and cord, his wallet, and his headphone piece that can connect more than one pair of headphones to one phone in Jun's backpack that he carries mostly everywhere.

Yiwoo took his and Jun's suitcases outside. He walked back inside to get Jun's backpack and then went to wait for Yoongho and Jun to be ready to go.

Jun finished foiling the 5 big plates of extra food he had made.

Yoongho has just gotten downstairs after packing his backpack with his essential foods and electronic things.

They all were ready to leave. Since they are the last ones to leave, they locked the door and went on their way to the cars out front.

Once they got outside, they saw a good number of press and fans all waiting at the entrance.

'At least there are less people than last time.' Jun thought.

The press snapped photos of the last three trainees as the fans yelled the names of their favorites.

The three kept walking until they got to the car, which had the employee from earlier waiting for them.

Jun walked to him and handed him the plates of food he made.

"I hope you guys like it." Jun said.

"We will, thank you." The male said.

"Are you not coming with us?" Yoongho asked.

"No, not now but the staff will be getting there in a few hours." He said.

"Oh ok. See you then." Jun said as the three got into their car, which also held Kiyun, Hanhwi, and Jeondwi.