Chapter 86

Hellwoo 😝
____________________________

——Reader's POV——

"Junnie-hyung! Let's go!" Jun was soon dragged by five Dreamies into the school.

The other four high schoolers, Lucas, Jungwoo, Thanyawut, and Haesung following them.

While the rest of NCT looked weirdly at the fleeing 10 kids.

"So why are you guys all dragging me? You know I can walk, right?" Jun asked.

"Of course we do... we just don't want to leaving." Jaemin said as he wrapped his slender arm around Jun's waist, which tender up the latter.

"So.... we have 15 minutes until class starts.. where should we go?" Mark asked.

"I know!" Donghyuck said.

Everyone looked at him.

"Just one thing first.." Donghyuck said as he walked towards Jun and Jaemin.

He removed the perplexed Jaemin's arm.

He grabbed Jun's arm and said, "Run bitch run!"

Together Donghyuck and Jun ran into the sunset, a happily ever after....

Jk.

Donghyuck dragged a KUNfused with him as they ran away from the 8 boys.

"Hey! I wanted to hang out with Junnie-hyung!" Jeno yelled.

"Too fucking slow and too fucking bad!" Donghyuck yelled as he and Jun finally got out of the sights of the boys.

"Why'd you do that?" Jun huffed oxyJIN in.

"Cause I never got to spend time with you alone." Donghyuck said.

"Mmhm." Jun rolled his eyes.

"That and I want to see you memes."

"There is it." Jun said.

"Still want to hang with you. Maybe after school today?" Donghyuck asked.

"Sorry. I have to overwatch swim tryouts today." Jun answered.

"You're on the swim team?" Donghyuck asked.

"Yeah.. the swim team, basketball team, and baseball team." Jun answered.

"Really?" Donghyuck asked excitedly.

"That's cool!" He shouted.

"Please. I have eardrums." Jun said.

"Hey! Can I watch your tryouts and we can hang out afterwards?" Donghyuck asked.

"Sure! But can we drop by the office? They said they're gonna give me my new schedule today." Jun asked

"Yeah sure! Was something wrong with your schedule?" Donghyuck asked as we walk in the direction of the office.