chapter twenty two.

——reader's pov——

as jun lost his consciousness, his head plopped onto tao's shoulder. it startled him, which as a result, jumped and almost screamed in horror.

once he realized it wasn't a chainsaw murder and it was just the trainee who fell asleep, he calmed down.

after noting that jun fell asleep he looked back up, only to see his three fellow chinese boys, luhan, kris, and lay, looking at him.

they looked at him and mouthed,

"why the fuck are you letting the wannabe sleep on your shoulder." they all mouthed.

tao shrugged, he didn't know how to get the sleeping boy off of him. so he rolled jun's head off of his shoulder and onto the back of the couch.

he looked back up to the tv and started watching the movie again.

-

after three hours of just binge watching almost three complete movies, all of exo decided it would be good to go get something to eat. since it was only 8:00pm.

once sehun noticed that jun wasn't speaking up, he took the covers, that jun was swamped under and pulled them away from the trainee's face. only to see that the trainee did, in fact, fall asleep.

sehun gentle shook jun to wake him up.

"go to hell." jun muttered which made most of the room burst into laughter at the random outburst. kyungsoo chuckled darkly, he found his satan soulmate.

"let me do it." kyungsoo told sehun, who backed off.

he muttered some dark things into jun's ear, too dark and too low for any of exo to hear him. they all just guessing he was trying to summon Satan through jun's body or something like that. he patted jun's shoulder and finished the dark speech with words that everyone could hear, "and we are getting food so get up."

jun bolted upwards with a horrified expression on his face.

"um i uh i'm already ready." jun said as he reached and fumbled around, finally grasping his phone.

"okay then, let's go." suho said in a suspicious tone.

they all walked out the door, all of them having their own conversation or just their silent atmosphere.

kyungsoo and suho were quietly at the front of the group of boys. kyungsoo walked with a small smirk formed on his blank face. suho kept side glancing kyungsoo, hoping to god that kyungsoo wasn't about to murder someone later.

chen, baekhyun, and chanyeol were all in the mist of their own conversation and laughing rather often. chanyeol and Baekhyun were jumping around while chen was trying to get both of them to give him feedback on his little singing outbursts.

xiumin and kai were talking in hushed voices but occasionally started laughing.

tao, luhan, and lay were all having their own conversation and occasionally talked to the others while kris chimed in every so often.

qnd lastly but not least jun and sehun were at the back of the lot. they were quietly enjoying each other's company.

while they still were walking out of the building, sehun decided to ask jun the dying question.

"what did kyungsoo say to you?" sehun asked jun.

"terrible things.." jun said with that reoccurring horrified expression on his face.

"satanic prick.." jun muttered under his breath while glaring at kyungsoo, he muttered loud enough that sehun could hear him. sehun just walked next to him and tried not to make it obvious that he was laughing.

kai looked back to make sure the two youngest of the group were still with them. kai and sehun made eye contact. kai looked at him weirdly as to say 'whats up your ass?'

sehun just pointed at jun and kai's eyes shifted to the younger. kai stifled a laugh.

they all walked to the front entrance of the jyp building, where a large number of idols, staff, and trainees were because there was an indoor built-in café that was for the company.

by the time they got to the area that had the café, jun had calmed down and stopped muttering things that sehun swore that it sounded like it was apart of some ritual.

as they waved through the staff and towards the door, many trainees watched in awe as a fellow trainee was walking with one of the most popular groups in korea.

hanhwi and kiyun were sitting down, drinking tea until they looked over to see what the ruckus was about before both of them almost spit out the tea.

"ugh i'm tired." jun said while rubbing his eyes.

"we will be at the place soon so don't worry, it's not far from here." sehun said.

all of them were still walking down the road to the restaurant in question, before they were about to turn down the street but were immediately surrounded by news anchors and fans alike.

"ugh... people." jun muttered to sehun and kai, who was now on jun's left while sehun was on his right. jun put his head down slightly, not really feeling like being immediately recognized.

both kai and sehun started chucking.

"exo! exo! how has it been to be in the company with trainees for the past two weeks?"

"what do you think of all the trainees?"

"are the trainees annoying?"

"perhaps the trainees are all fanning over you guys too?"

"what other idol groups are you hanging out with when you guys have free time?"

"EXO I LOVE YOU!"

"KYUNGSOO!"

"SUHO!"

"who is this? is this one of your guy's friends? a colleague? family? your fans want to know!"

"he does look familiar."

"too many voices..." jun said as he held his ears.

sehun and kai both wrapped their corresponding arm around jun and they all bolted down the street.