Chapter 40

HELLO MY HOES

Sorry my school runs
until 3pm (15:00)
and I had softball practice
until 5pm (17:00)
West American time

So MAMA Awards and Stray Kids won both had 6 votes

And the rest had 4 or under.

MAMA's will be coming up in the next few chapters... not this chapter..

Stray Kids already have a set chapter of when they are being introduced to J2Y.

So I decided to do one of the other more commented for ones.

Can you guys guess which event out of the ones I told you yesterday in the last chapter are coming up this chapter?

It should be pretty obvious.
____________________________

——Reader's POV——

"What do you mean 'We actually have a schedule today, so I actually have to wake up'!!?" Yoongho screamed from his bed.

"Get up you fatass." Jun said as Yiwoo tugged at Yoongho's arms.

"Try me, bitch." Yoongho said.

"Watch your fucking language around the children, and you're not fucking allowed to quote vines. That's my thing." Jun said.

"You fucking idiot." Yoongho said.

"You know what?" Jun walked out of the room.

He walked down stairs and out the front dorm. Much to the confusion of all the trainees in the kitchen and living room.

He stood out the front door and whipped out his phone.

He pressed a contact and put the phone to his ear.

"Hey! Can you bring your hyungs to my dorm?"

"*Muffled sounds.*"
(Who do you think Jun is talking to?)

"It's because my friend won't wake up for our schedule today and I need someone to wake him up." Jun explained.

"*More muffles sounds.*"

"Alright thanks! After you come we can all go out to the café. Bye." Jun hung up the phone.

"He should be here any minute. He isn't far away." Jun muttered to himself.

——Jun's POV——

"Junnie!!" I heard coming from my right.

"Kookie-hyung, Hyungs!" I said as they walked up to me.

"So you need help getting your friend out of bed?" Jin asked maniacally.

"Yeah but I need Namjoon-hyung and Hoseok-hyung." I said as I opened the door.

I walked in to the dorm with BTS right behind me.

The trainees all gawked at the group of idols what were following me.