Chapter 39

FUCK YOUR CHICKEN STRIPS
____________________________

——Reader's POV——

Jun walked around glumly. Still thinking about his family. He went to a coffee shop that was on the street and ordered a hot chocolate again. He paid for it and left.

As Jun walked, he started to reflect on his whole life.

'The reason I left SM was so childish.' Jun though.

'But then again, it wasn't. I promised my self that I would every sing for a company ever again. At least until I see my old friends again. It wasn't right to just leave before they woke up and not tell them at all. They don't even know I went to JYPE.' He thought.

As he as thinking, a person rammed into him..... again.

"Holy shit! Are you okay!?" The male who ran into him said.

"This is the exact same think that happened earlier, it's giving me déjà vu." Jun said as he stood up and wiped the dirt off his pants.

"And again.... my hot chocolate never gets a chance to live and bask in the moonlight." Jun sighed as he looked down at his drink that spilled all over the ground.

"I'm sorry... how about we buy you another one." The male who rammed into him said.

"Nah it's fine I was about to leav- HOLY SHIT!" Jun jumped backwards when he realized who he ran into.

Seungri of BigBang.

And there behind Seungri were the rest of him members.

"Oh! You know us?" Seungri asked.

"Is that even a question you should be asking?" Jun asked.

Seungri laughed.

"Well you already seem to know who we are, but who are you?" Seungri asked.

"I'm Jun."

"How old are you Jun?" Seungri asked again.

"I'm 17."

"17!! Wow your making me feel old with all your new friends Seungri." TOP said.

"So Jun.... why are you out here so late, by yourself?" Seungri asked.

"Uh? What time is it?" Jun asked.

"8:00pm (20:00)." Daesung said as looked at his phone.

"8:00! I've been walked around here for two hours!?" Jun said.

"Two hours!? By yourself?" Taeyang asked.

"I guess I have..." Jun said.

"How about we get you a new hot chocolate and take you home on our way back, we are about to leave anyways?" Seungri asked.

"Okay.... sure." Jun said as they all walked back into the coffee shop that Jun went to five minutes ago.

They ordered a new hot chocolate and Seungri paid for it, to apologize for running into Jun.