Chapter 67

Helloing
____________________________

——Jun's POV——

"Junnie~ Wake up." I heard a singing voice say.

"No it's too early to walk up Yiwoo." I groaned as I suffocated myself into my pillow.

"What time is it even?" I answered.

"6:45." Yiwoo said.

"Why so early!?" I said into my pillow.

"Jun, did you forget? Today is our first day of school." Yiwoo said, to which I shot up.

"What." I said as I woke up quickly and stumbled out of bed.

"Is everyone else awake?" I yawned.

"Besides us five that are going to school, Kiyun, Hanhwi, Jeondwi, and Sakhyun. They all felt the need to drive with us like they are our parents." Yiwoo giggled.

"What should I wear?" I asked the clothes expert.

"OO! You asked the right person!" Yiwoo said giddily as he ran into the closet and walked to my side.

He took one look at my clothes and instantly picked a whole outfit.

He shoved it all in my face.

"How the fuck did you just-"

"Go change!" Yiwoo pushes me in the direction of the bathroom.

I walked in and locked the door behind me.

I looked at what Yiwoo picks out for me.

A pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a black shirt that said "COMME des FUCKDOWN," a black hoodie that said "Tour", and a pair of Timberlands.

I remember the stylist giving us these clothes two days ago.

I walked out after, somewhat, fixing my hair and doing other hygienic things.

Yiwoo was waiting for me.

"Nice!" He gushed.

"Here's your bag, I put all of your "aesthetic supplies" in it and I also put your chargers and everything in it. And yes I put a few different snacks in the front pocket. There's also two water bottles in it." Yiwoo shoved my bag at me.

I put it on and then begin looking for my phone in the small side pocket of my bag.

"It's in your front pocket with your headphones." Yiwoo smiled as he walked down the stairs.

Sure enough, my phone and headphones were in my front pocket.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, which there was the other eight awoken boys.

"Oh! Jun you're awake!" Yoongho said as he saw me.

"What time do we have to get to school?" I asked after nodding in Yoongho's direction.