chapter 7

"janin i need to speak with you." JYP said as he walked back into the dance room.

"um ok, everyone keep working hard!" janin said nervously as he walked out of the room following JYP.

"yes sir?"

"it has come to light that in my files it says none of my trainees in your group are on diets, but it seems to be that two of them are." JYP said.

janin was nervous. "i, um, well, you see, i uh-"

"save it. you already confirmed my suspicions. janin. you are fired. you have three days notice to get out, and no, you will not be working, only packing." JYP said as janin walked away.

JYP walked back into the dance room.

"everyone!" all the trainees looked at him. "i have an announcement to tell you."

"you make it seem as though you fired janin." one trainee joked. the room was silence.

"YOU FIRED JANIN?!" the one trainee said again.

"that was what i was gonna say, but do not feel sad, he was probably an amazing teacher to some-" JYP was cut off.

"YOONGHO, YIWOO DO YOU GUYS HEAR THIS. JANIN WAS FIRED! YES!" A trainee screamed but it followed by many more screams of joy.

"jeez everyone! calm down!" JYP said sternly. once that was said everyone sat down and quieted down.

"the concert full of trainees from all companies is in three days. i don't know why in particular but i want this trainee group along with one other boy trainee group, and two girl groups to represent JYP in the concert." he finished.

everyone went silent.

"HELLL YEAH!!!" one screamed making everyone, including JYP laugh.

"i'm pretty sure there aren't any song with enough parts for everyone here so you guys need to divide into groups." JYP said.

"we already are." a trainee said. "there are 25 of us but there is a group of 9, a group of 7, a group of 6 and a group of 3 in our group."

"wow. okay now all you guys have to do is practice." jyp said.

"JYP-nim before you go, um can we have our youngest back?" yoongho said.

"your youngest?" He asked confused.

"yah jun, the one who went to talk with you." yoongho said again.

JYP was taken aback, "he's the youngest?"

"yeah he is. where is he? i want to tell him the news." yoongho said.

"he is next door at the coffee shop, i gave him some money to order whatever he wanted in return for not being able to eat whatever he wanted." jyp said.

"well yiwoo needs to get over there then." yoongho said.

"why him?" jyp said.

"yiwoo was on a diet too."

"really! here take this money and go order some cake and sweets, dear god. you and jun look so skinny it's frightening." JYP said rubbing his temples after handing yiwoo 20,000₩ (17 usd.), the same amount he gave jun.

jyp heard yoongho speak english to yiwoo, he looked up. "you both speak english?" he asked.

"yeah i was born in america and yiwoo was he went to an international school in china, the only thing is, he doesn't know korean well." yoongho explained.

"oh you are relaying what I said to him?" JYP asked.

"yeah i am." yoongho said and finished explaining what happened to yiwoo, only for yiwoo to run out of the building to the coffee shop.

"for the love of god, i hate my friends." Yoongho sighed, "bye JYP-nim i need to make sure my friends don't tip a horse or something." yoongho said as he ran away, following yiwoo.

JYP chuckled, "tip a horse? first time i've heard that one. but it's not like i haven't done it."

__

      "god damn I hate running." the idols in disguise heard as they turned around to see a male with dirty blonde hair panting.
"yiwoo. i swear on my phone that if you run away like that again I'm gonna-" the dirty blonde said.

"do what yoongho? do what?" the gray haired boy said sarcastically while walking back to the table.

"don't you remember, you're speaking korean." the gray confused the idols saying that.

"he gets the gist of what i'm saying, jun." yoongho said to jun.

"barely, you know his korean still isn't the best." jun switched languages, stunning the idols that had to leave even though they didn't want to. they all didn't need to stay in a public place for any time longer. (NCT & WANNA ONE)

"okay then i'll translate, yiwoo, I swear on my phone if you ever run away like that again, i'm gonna-" yoongho repeated only to get cut off again.

"i get what you were saying." yiwoo confirmed, "if you guys keep speaking languages i know, how will i ever learn how to speak korean?"

"fair enough point, but if you don't understand anything, ask us, we will explain what it means." jun said to yiwoo. yiwoo nodded.

"okay so why are you here yoongho?" jun asked, "like i get yiwoo but not you. so why?"

"so janin is fired." yoongho bluntly said.

jun choked on his tea.

"what?! he got fired?!" jun asked.

"yeah JYP-nim fired him after you told him about the diets you and yiwoo were on." yoongho said.

"best day ever." jun said sipping his peppermint hot chocolate.

"and- why do you have two drinks?" yoongho asked. jun shrugged. yoongho continued. "well that is one thing the other is that JYP-nim wants A-7 to be in the trainee concert coming up, in our own smaller groups i mean."

"really?? So J2Y is on?" jun smirked.

"yeah man!" yoongho said high fiving jun and yiwoo.

"yeah man!" yiwoo said.

"yah man!" jun finished. the moment of silence afterwords was interrupted by the laughter of the three boys.