chapter seventeen.

——jun's pov——

"now that we finished the cover dance, i hope that all of you would agree that the person who deserves to win this is definitely jun!!" doni announced.

there was a cheer of congratulations from trainees and idols alike.

then the hosts decided to ask some facts about everyone group of trainees all the way to the last group, my group.

"is there anything you guys would like to show us, any cool things you know of, any facts you could tell?" coni asked.

i looked at yoongho and he nodded.

"in our group a-7, since there is 25 of us, we are separated into four groups." yoongho says.

"please tell my you guys aren't like nct, that group is so confusing." doni said cutting yoongho off.

"nonono, we are more like, uh um-" he tries to explain.

"we are more like a mix between nct and Seventeen." i stated.

"care to elaborate?" coni said as he and doni rubbed their heads.

"oh yea-" yoongho started

"not you— jun." heechul said, "you've had your chance!"

yoongho just laughed and shrugged before nodding towards me.

"uh, so in a-7 we are separated into four groups; superstition, a seven member group.
independent, a six member group. qt, a nine member group. lastly j2y, a three member group." i announced.

"is there anything that sets the groups apart from one another? is there reasons to be in any of the groups?" coni asked.

"like a singing group, rapping group, dancing group etc?" kiyun budded in asking him, coni nodded, "there isnt— actually, the only factor is j2y is the dance line of a-7." kiyun said.

"oooh let doni and coni guess the dance line." heechul said excitedly, "they usually get it wrong anyways."

doni and coni walked slowly past all the people.

doni turned to look at me, "how many people are in the dance line again?"

"three." i answered. i thought it would be pretty obvious who the dance line was since we already danced a song and we were apart of the cover dance.

doni basically picked a random three people, none being correct.

"these guys look like they dance a lot." doni said as he looked at kiyun for confirmation that he got it right.

"nope, not one correct." kiyun answered.

"aish, seriously?" doni said.

"my turn." coni said, pushing him out of the way. he look around at all the a-7 trainees and picked very slowly and carefully, to bad it was all wrong again. once he finished picking them, this time hanhwi was in the said "dance line," he looked at kiyun who shook his head.

"nope all wrong again." kiyun stated.

"so i thought these three were the dance line, and doni though those three were, then who actually is in the dance line then?" coni asked.