The Side Chick

It had been a week since I left Adrian the voicemail and he still had not gotten back to me. I was not going to give up on our marriage but I just wanted to know how he was doing and what was going on with us. He was supposed to be starting training for a fight he was having in a couple of weeks, so I knew he would be back in Vegas. My good friend Tori came out to visit me and get my mind off of the whole situation. We went clubbing at LIV one night and ended up hanging out with this producer named Carlisle. He was a little too much for me and he had a huge entourage with him but Tori was feeling him. He had a private suite in the Palms and invited us up to hang with him. I knew Tori could handle herself but I wasn't going to leave her some up there because who knew what his entourage was possible of. Not even an hour in and there are lines of coke and pills being exchanged like it's nothing. I had a glass of champagne with me and I made sure to watch it like a hawk. It was almost four before we left and Tori didn't even end up doing anything with the Carlisle dude. However that following afternoon he said he was going to Miami for a couple of days before he was heading to Europe and he wanted to know if we wanted to come along with him. I was a little hesitant but Tori kind of begged me to come along.

"Tori what are you trying to get out of this so I know"

Tori, "girl I am just tying to have some fun. You know I don't ever go nowhere and you can't tell me that this wouldn't be cool for you too. Since we had some fun last night why not go all out. It can be just like old times"

"Tori I am not really trying to relive the past. If anything I am trying to move on my from my past. If you want to go to Miami then I will come because you know that's my second home but I can't do Europe. If I want to have any attempt of saving my marriage then I can't go"

Tori, "girl you need to call your lawyer and have that annulment paper brought up. There is no reason why you should be running after any man. Like look at you. You're stunning and I know that you and Adrian have a past but come on. He's acting like a little bitch and you know that"

"Tori come on. I can understand where he is coming from and I know that we can overcome this. Trey has just been a huge headache and honestly looking back at it I don't even think it was worth it. Like he was always playing games and while we had some fun he's ruined my life. I'm tryin to move on from all that video model shit and it's like he got me in his harem always talking shit about me"

Tori, "harem. Lol. Listen my girl Alaina just moved out to LA like  three weeks ago and she already got two players from the Clippers in her DM's. She said that some guy named Brandon has been asking about you and he wanted to know the situation between you and some girl named Sharice"

"Sharice used to model and then she was dating Lou, who used to be Trey's managers long time back but why  was he asking about her. I haven't seen her in ages and I don't think she is still with Lou"

Tori, "Brandon's homeboy is dating this girl named Leah and she said that this Sharice girl has been spotted around La and she supposed to be good friends with AJ, the new lead"

"What does that have to do with me? Sharice and I  were always cool so she has no reason to be saying anything about me. Plus we hardly really mingled back then for her to have anything on me"

Tori, "all I know is that this AJ girl has got all type of things floating through Trey head and he has been a little reckless these last couple weeks. You and I both can agree on that and it's no coincidence that Sharice has popped back into the picture"

"I mean this stuff is probably all connected but I honestly never said a bad word about Sharice so for her to be saying anything about me or giving Trey the wrong idea about me is really messed up. I can see if I still have her number but I'm not trying to jump into anything crazy with her right now. You know"

Tori, "of course but ima keeps my eye on this shit. Because you know I'm not with the funny stuff and I got your back"

"I always appreciate this and listen whatever happens happens. I'm not going to be stressed about all of it because that's beyond my ability. Let's just try to have a good time but also make it responsible. Like what's the goal for the trip?"

Tori, "I'm tryna get me some D. I know that Carlisle dude gotta be packing. He got the personality of a person who is and I'm trying to find out"

"Alright but watch out because he also looks like the type that's a all for the team type"

Tori, "oh no. Ms.  Tori don't get down like that. He will know this is not how the night is going"

The whole plane ride was kind of strange because the entourage had kind of increased it was real party girls. Drugs and drinks were being passed and it wasn't even 12. Half of the people were wasted and Tori was being a true social butterfly but I could see her eyeing Carlisle. He was busy with some blonde snow bunny and she was giving him a true journey. I tried to stay to my own but one of his boys kept on trying to make me laugh. It wasn't until we landed that I figured out who he was. On the ride to the hotel I started speaking with him more and he made a joke about how people only start to speak with him once they realize who he is. I mean spotting comedians can always be tricky but he was cool about it.

That evening we had dinner at some super dope restaurant and paparazzi and never really been a super factor for me but It was crazy. Before we even hit the club almost half of the entourage had fallen off and Tori was making her statement. Mr. Comedy had decided to forgo the whole club stuff and I was kind of sad because now I had no one to speak to. I still tried to enjoy myself though and I saw Tori was making her move. By the time it was 2 I was exhausted and heard back to the hotel. I walked into my room and was laying down strolling though Instagram. For some reason I felt compelled to go and check on Adrian. He was still not answering my calls so I just sent him a couple of pics for him to know what he was missing.

The following morning I woke up and had a long ass message from Adrian. He was in Miami and wanted to speak with me. I dropped my address and told him to come and meet me. I didn't want anything to go down in public because who knew what was going to happen and I didn't want any distractions. When Adrian pulled up he looked hit but my first instinct was to just wrap myself in him. He didn't say a word and the first couple of minutes he just stared at me. The next thing I know we're both naked in the bed.

That evening we went out for dinner and I was planning on having a serious conversation  because it wasn't like we could just gloss over the whole fight and ultimatum.