The Wife

We hadn't decided on how to name the baby in regards to the last name and I really wasn't sure that I wanted him to have Treys last name but he was adamant and I wanted no problems. So we went with his name and I told him that he was going to sign the birth certificate and sign an affidavit stating that he didn't object to the paternity of the baby. After he did that we talked about names. I had a name I liked but he didn't love it which was not really my problem. He had the last name so we stuck with Kairo as the first name. I loved it and was just in love with him in general. When we made it to the house I hadn't really spoken to Trey but I was aware that he was playing a little too nice.

The first days at the house were spent just relaxing and getting accustomed to being a mom. My mom was like my partner in crime helping me out with the feedings and taking care of the baby, and I think my sister was more in love with Kairo than I was. I had been speaking to Diamond when I had some free time and she had come over to see the baby a couple of times, and brought the kids along, but she was going through her own thing with Trey. I had kind of kept my guard up when he decided to come around, because I just sensed that something else was going on, but he was being decent

One afternoon he dropped by and wanted to speak about some "arrangements". I had already told him that child support had already been established before the baby was born, and I was not going to allow him to take the baby to his house for a while. I was solely breast-feeding and the baby didn't seem to like bottles, so it wasn't like he could go anywhere without me, and we were not that close of friends for him to try and take me anywhere. However I told him that he could come over and we could speak. My mom was encouraging us to try and make some type of amends, but I knew he was a dirty man who was going to try some shit. So it came as no surprise that he showed up with a whole group of people to see the baby when I had already told him to stop doing that, because I had no idea if these people were vaccinated, and then I also didn't want to have strangers in my house. This was my personal space, and he was stepping over boundaries. This time at least he had Martin with him, and he was sometimes more reasonable.

"Trey I already told you that I am not comfortable with all of these strangers coming to my house. This is my private space and we have a newborn baby in the house. Why do you still feel the need to violate my rules and do as you please, like come on"

Trey, "listen I don't know who the fuck you think you're talking to, but it definitely ain't me. If I want to come into this house, that my ass pays for with 3000 people then I'ma do that. Cause I know that you not finna tell me that I can't see my son. Especially not after I got my name certified on that birth certificate"

"having your name on the birth certificate of your son has nothing to do with me and the rules in my house. I never forced you to do anything and have stated many times that if you wanted to take a dna test you are free to go ahead. as I said before I gave birth I am not going to be dealing with your outlandish shit. This is my house, and I don't give a fuck if your freaking great ancestors paid for this shit, I reside in it now and my name is on the title. If you have a problem with that then you can go and speak to my lawyer. I already told you that I don't want to have all these random people around the baby. He is like three weeks old, and you bring all these people in here. If he gets sick then what. Are you going to be in the hospital watching over him and altering your plans to make sure he is okay, are you? I mean with all that shit going on with you and Diamond I have no idea what time you could allocate to your son, so don't try me. I am not the one you want to mess with, because I will come for blood"

Trey, "You always comin for me with all these threats, but don't forget about your roots. You wanna come and gas yourself up, but don't remember where I found your ass"

"You found my ass in a club, and what? SHould i be ashamed of that? My nigga I could give a fuck what you say about me on social media. As I have said before and I told Martin about this as well, is that I do not want to have random people coming through my house. Half of them don't even come to see the baby and it's an inconvenience for me. This is the last time I am going to talk to you about this, and if you have a problem understanding what I am saying then you can speak to my lawyer and hear it from him. Maybe because you didn't have a mom in your life you can't understand when women are speaking to you, but get yourself correct, or you won't be seeing Kairo and that's facts"

I refused to waste any more time on this fool and told Martin the same speech. Trey left almost immediately and made some more threats. The following morning I saw that he was in some trash posting session with Diamond and I knew that he was going to try and make some shit with me, but I really wasn't having it. I told my lawyer to start court proceedings so that we could set up a formal custody arrangement and finalize this divorce.