The Side Chick

The following morning I woke up and Bri wasn't at the house. We were supposed to go and work out but she was clearly living her best hoe life. So I decided to head to the gym and get a little workout on my own. Before I stepped out the house I got a notification on Instagram saying that someone followed me. I went to see and it was the comedian from the show. I followed back to be nice, and almost immediately he was hitting me up. I kind of figured what the deal would be but I was not running into anything ,and I had no desire to be with anyone at the moment, so I wasn't really paying him any mind. When I finished my workout I saw that Bri had texted me and wanted to know if I was going to stop by the juicing place. She already knew I lived in that store and I said I would pick something up for her. This was going to be our last weekend at the house before the homeowner came back, and I was kind of sad. We had a terrific view of the ocean and the 360 degree window outlook from the bedrooms and the living room was to die for. I had Bri do a couple mini photo shoots for me and the pics came out bomb. Bri wanted to throw a small get together, for a couple friends and associates, but I knew that it meant some type of party was going to go down. She knew that she would not have me out here in these streets but a small get together at the house would be a better fit for me.

That Saturday we spent cleaning out the house even though it was already spotless. I had no idea why we were throwing a party when I hardly really fucked with anyone in LA like that, but if Bri wanted to do this then I would be there for her. Tori was back from Europe and it seemed like things with her and Carlisle were still going strong, because she said that he would be coming with her. From then on I knew it was going to be something wild. because while he could hold his ground and do his own thing, he had a couple of people that floated around with him that were trouble. Bri was bringing some of her own people to come through and I told her as long as there was no one who was associated with the people I formerly knew then we wouldn't have a problem. As guest started to slowly trickle in around sunset, one of Bri's friends name Jacques was in the backyard with about twenty dudes just smoking like there was no tomorrow. I could see crowds were already starting to huddle in certain areas and music was blasting, but I just stayed in my little corner of the living room.

I was jamming to the music and talking to these two girls when in walked Brandon and Sharice. Bri immediately caught my eye but I told her that it would all be okay. I wasn't really looking for any drama and unless she came up to me directly and said some crazy shit then we wouldn't have a problem. I went out to catch a smoke and just walk around when I bumped into comedian dude and we actually ended up talking on some totally random shit. He was high as fuck and he hadn't just been smoking weed, so it was kind of funny looking at him trying to speak and make sense of it all. As I started mingling with a couple more people I kept on seeing Sharice kind of staring me down and not saying anything, but I was not in the mood to start a thing or make something out of nothing. FInally she must have gotten tired of just starting me down, because she finally came over to speak.

Sharice, "Hey Aaliyah it's been so long, how have you been?"

"Hey Sharice. I've been good how are you doing?"

Sharice, "You know I stay busy and booked"

"Cool. cool"

Sharice, "Listen I know there are things going around and stuff but listen me and you never had any problems. hell we barely even know each other like that so I don't want any problems"

"Why would there be problems? like you said we barely know each other, and I haven't seen you in ages"

Sharice. "Okay, well it was nice seeing you"

As I walked off I could see that she was still staring me down, but I just let it be. I was in no mood to get into a fight with anyone, but if she wanted the smoke then she would get it. For the rest of the party I just sat with Bri and had a couple drinks. I went to bed and woke up with a raging hangover the next morning. As I was getting ready for my workout I went on Instagram and saw that some photos from last night had made there way there, even though we told people not to post anything. I swear why do people have rules, and reiterate them if no one is going to listen. Anyways I was looking at some of them, and Sharice actually tagged me in a photo, which was strange. I saw some headass comment about how we have to stick together and be there for each other and some garbage. People were posting all of these fire emojis and the 100 emoji under the picture but I just ignored it.

That afternoon I decided to go and do a little retail shopping because I wanted to treat myself, and Tori had a birthday coming up. So far she had told me it was going to be some type of extravaganza, and I was pumped about it because she deserved. As I was walking around The Grove it was pretty empty because it was so early and I loved it. I went in and out of stores, but as I was walking around I ended up bumping into Chanel, who was one of Sharice's friends. We had seen each other loads of time at parties, and even dated a couple of people here and there, but she could be a snake and attached herself to whoever was in at the moment.

Chanel, "Oh my God Li-Li is that you, it's honestly been too long. I mean I think the last time we saw each other was when I was in Paris for that photo shoot. oh such a beautiful city"

"Hello Chanel. how are you?"

Chanel, "Oh don't you just love Chanel. It's been my go to brand for the past couple months and Jonathan just loves to spoil me. it's so amazing having a man who just wants to make sure you're the happiest person in the world. I'm sure you would know all about that"

"Okay"

Chanel, "I mean I heard that you had gotten married and all of that, but what happened. Sharice told me that you were hanging out with Derrick Stone at that house party in Malibu, and I can't imagine that any man would purposely let you mingle with any and everybody. But I don't know, you know I've just been so happy with Jon, and we literally spend all of our time with each other. Like this past weekend, I told him that I had never been to Japan and we went for the weekend. When you're flying private it just feels so much more relaxing and luxurious than doing commercial"

"Well that's good"

Chanel, "Good it was great. We stayed in this amazing hotel and the interior was just to die for. You know we just moved into this house out in Tarzana and it needs a total gut job. I told Jon we should just start over from the studs so we could make it perfect, and he didn't even fight me. I just can't imagine how I wasted all of my time dating around when my soulmate was there all this time. Oh look at me saying soulmate. it's such a wonderful feeling"

I literally had nothing to say to Chanel so I just nodded my head and tried to walk away, but she grabbed onto my hand and made sure I felt the huge ass princess cut engagement ring on her hand. I had no idea why she had to be so extra and flaunt such stupidness, but she got her message across. For the rest of the evening all I could think about was why was it possible that stupid people like Chanel could have their dreams come true, but I had to suffer. And if my timing couldn't be any worse I went on Instagram and saw that Adrian was posting again and he had been liking some photos of this model. I was not going to acknowledge anything, but some people could be so intense and stalkerish, and people were coming up in my comments asking me why my husband was liking photos of models. All I could respond with was why the hell are people asking me questions about what others are doing. we are all grown adults here.