The Side Chick

It had been a couple days since my lunch with Trey and he was already blowing my line up but I wasn't messing with him. The blogs had been going on about how he was in a nasty custody battle with his ex. I wanted no parts of that and he had a new baby so I had no idea why he was even out here acting crazy like he was. A couple people had hit my phone up because they knew I was back. Tyson actually got me up asking if I wanted to go to dinner. Since our last interaction had been so strange I was unsure but he was low key. 

Tyson, "I'm surprised that you hit me up again.  You know I was hearing things"

"People hear a lot of things. But only the true ones disregard the fake shit  and make their own assumptions"

"For sure and I told myself that I deserved to take you for a proper dinner. I didn't want you to think that I was going to run off on you"

"No I mean honestly I was a little confused after the club but you don't really owe me a explanation and I'm not going to tell anyone"

"Honest truth I didn't want to do anything. I just wanted to play 2k and I ended up getting dragged out of my house. Sorry if I didn't love up to expectation"

"You don't have anything to be sorry about. I was just looking for a good time. Get my mind off some dumb shit. I speak my truth"

"That's what I like keep it real with a nigga"

"For sure. Now dinner. I'm liking the menu. I think I might actually ball out"

"I come here at least once a week cause I'm in love with. Whatever you want it's on me. Maybe we could come back"

"Oh so another date already. That's gotta be a record"

"Well when you come into contact with someone that sparks you're interest you don't stand down. Listen I'm comfortable in myself to tell you that if I fuck with your energy then I'm not going to stand down. I'll call your phone every day on some cheesy shit"

"Okay. And when I blow up your phone then I want the same energy with responses"

"Okay. Now what would the lady of the night desire for dinner?"

"You pick I'll see how compatible we are"

I honestly had little to know expectations but Tyson was a cool dude. His energy was calming in a way  that I just needed and he didn't push me. After dinner we went back to his house but I just crashed on the couch. Around midnight he called a car for me and said that he would be back in a couple days and wanted to take me out. By the time I made it back to the hotel he had already sent me a goofy ass gif from the night.

I decided to check out of the hotel and go stay with my friend Tara until I found my own place. I wasn't sure if I was even going to stay in LA but I also didn't want to rush into anything. Tara was a YouTuber and she was doing a live so I was there answering some questions and it was kind of a lot of fun. For some reason most of the questions were harmless but I saw some comments about her ex boyfriend Mike and it hadn't ended well with them so I wasn't sure how she was going to answer. But she just ignored it and I said that I would ask after the live.

"Tara how are you doing. I mean you were with Mike for what five years and I'm coming to you as a friend but are you slightly good?"

"Oh you know I'm trying to survive but with everyone constantly asking how I'm doing and with my need to still make videos and have a a presence in social media it's a bit challenging"

"Tara I'm not those other people and we have been in the same situation. I'm in it twice now so I know it's shit but how are you doing"

"Girl I'm thinking about my bills and how they are going to get paid right now. I don't have time to even take on the whole situation with Mike"

"Are you short on money?"

"Not sorry but kind of light, at least for this month. I have a couple more expenses than normal and this lease is a little high but I'll manage. You know I'm on top business"

"Listen I can help out. I've been thinking about my next steps and you have an extra bedroom and bathroom. I could go half with you if you want"

"Girl you barely stay anywhere long and last time I checked you hated LA. I got this"

"I'm done with Miami and with the way things are going with Adrian I'm not going back to Vegas any time soon. I'm in LA and I've been talking to someone but I'm not going rush into anything. So are you in?"

"Girl don't play with me"

"I'm dead serious. We revamp the place, make it all glam and go all out. Plus I'll even get in on some videos. Listen you're my friend and I just need some positive peace in my life and I know you don't be with the bull so let's make it go"

"Listen I'm down if you're down"

That weekend we went furniture shopping and I got to handle the camera. It wasn't as bad I was expecting but I was kind of nervous to have myself all over the Internet. Tyson stayed true to his word and hit me up the same night he got back but I was doing some decorating with Tara and didn't want to leave her. He understood but sent some food over for us and a cute ass teddy bear.

"So is this something serious with Tyson? I mean people been kind of peeping that you two are hanging out and I check your Instagram stories"

"Listen it's not what you think at all. We are just like vibing right now and I don't know how to explain it but it's all flirting. I've been over to his house a couple times and we've never slept together. We just hang out and he treats me like a little special friend. I have no idea if he's looking for anything and I haven't really discussed my situation because it's confusing to me but I'm not rushing into anything"

"He used to mess with this girl I met a couple times. Her name is Cali and she had a banging body for a white  Girl but I don't know much about it. He could be trying to just hang though. I heard that he was rocking with her heavy"

"I'm not looking for a relationship so the moment it kind of gets there I'm going to pull the breaks"

"So what's going on with you and Adrian. I mean I was shocked by the wedding and it all but are you guys like separated or are you getting divorced? Like I'm just as confused as everyone else about the whole thing and I'm not coming at you or anything I'm just nosy"

"Listen right now I haven't spoken to him since I went to Miami and I'm not stressed about him. Adrian has to work on something's and I am not going to be his punching bag while he tries to figure things out. He holds a lot of things against me for some odd reason and I don't have time for that. Nor do I really deserve it"