Prologue

Hi Guys, Thank you for reading my book. Pardon me for some grammatical error. It's my first book ever, I have a lot of ideas and imagination however a bit difficult for me to put it into writing.

I based this book on other practical situations as same as what is going on between a relationship, on How would you expect a relationship and others view on this matter.

If you have any suggestions, feel free to message me. Thank you. Lots of Kisses to you guys...

Enjoy... :)

---------

I walk out of his car and slam the door, I can't believe it! He is so stubborn to understand the situation... But before I can avoid him, a hard grip in my arm pulls me. I crushed to his solid body and now I'm facing him, his eyes are burning and he is gasping out of rage.

He Lowered his face to mine, he hovers his lips over my lips as he whispers "Babe, I don't fucking care what the world will say.." He pulls me closer to his body while he gently stroke my hair.

"I can't. I can't let you do this.." I sob over his chest and I forcefully pushed him away.

"Why?! " Confused he asked me and follow me on the road...

"Babe? please, can we talk about it?" He grabs my hands but I don't want to give him any more sweet lies.

" There's nothing to talk about, just let me be clear. We can never be,... " My tears running on my cheeks, my body is shivering. I want to run to his arms but I don't want to give myself another false hope.

" I'm divorced, that would be unfair to you. You are not married, not even a girlfriend before me. I cannot allow that. I' am not worthy of you." I immediately added.

" Please, I'm begging you... Please do not leave me, I told you I don't care what the people say." His voice softens already and his giving his pride away. This, not the tough guy I once knew, he's throwing everything for me.

"Please, give me the space I need." I look straight to his restless eyes, "And change not for me but for yourself" I pulled out my hands and run to my house.

" Babe, that's not true and you know that.. You know how much I love you,..." Sobbing he tried to reassure me, my eyes are blurred I cannot see which keys are supposed to this door.

"Damn!!! Please go home!" I shout at him to stop begging at my gate. " Please, I'm appealing to please stop it."

"No! I won't stop until you will realize how wrong you are." He exclaims and turns to his car but I know I hurt him as much as I'm hurt.