Chapter FOUR : Hungover

Chapter Four :

The sound of banging coming from my front door makes me want to kill whoever it is.

I have a massive hangover because I obviously had a rough night and I do not want to see anyone. I just want to be alone, is that too much to ask for.

I make sure I look decent before opening the door and when I do, I slam the door right on his stupid face.

"Open the door Bella," David says in a demanding tone and I shake my head. I can't talk to him or see him, last night I looked freaking great and now he's going to see me like this? Hell no.

"Go away, David," I cry as I lean down on my door. I'm too tired to be standing.

"We need to talk," he says and I laugh. Oh now he wants to talk, after he knows everything; I don't think so.

"You have my number, I think. Call it and it will go straight to voicemail. You can leave a message," I say and he bangs on the door making me want to open it and kill him, my head was leaning against the door.

"No. I want to talk to you in person," he says and I groan.

"Who gave you my address so, I can kill them," I say and wait for a reply but, I don't get one so I guess he left. Which is a good thing but, then I remember it's David and he always tries to get what he wants.

I run to my back door, which is open because I don't close it often and see David get there when I do.

I quickly lock it and he sighs.

"Bella please," he says and I shake my head. My door is a clear glass door so, sadly I can still see David's face.

"Give me five good reasons why I should open this door and let you come in," I say and he runs a hand threw his hair and puts his hat back on. His hair isn't even that bad, there's no reason for him to be wearing a hat. But, I don't care.

"Because I want to tell you I'm sorry, I want us to get some closure, I want you to forgive me, I want to you to be my friend, and . . . I don't want you to hate me because I . . . I--I still love you," he stutters and I cannot believe that words that just came out of his mouth.

He still loves me, is he joking? Apparently he forgot what the word love meant because what love is, is not what he should feel for me because it is definitely not what I feel for him.

"Go home David and I mean you're home in LA," I say almost in a whisper tone and begin to walk away from the glass door and out of his sight.

I go up to my bedroom and lay down on my bed and grip onto my blanket and begin to think back when David told me when he first loved me because it was his last.

We were both going in different directions because he was going to LA to pursue whatever he was going to do with his career with Vine and I was going to college because my parents were forcing me too; I didn't know what I was going to do as a career but, I knew I wanted to be with David.

The night of our graduation we were both sitting at the top of my roof and looking at the stars. All of our friends were out partying and doing other things. It was as if we both knew something great was going to happen to the both of us so, when the shooting star went by David turned to me and told me those three little words. I said it immediately back to him and it was as if that night was perfect for the both of us or so, I thought.

The next part of the great David Dobrik and Isabella Atwood story is for another time because if I were to tell you now I wouldn't be able to handle it, so this is where the story will en for now.

But, other than that it was a great night indeed and I can't seem to forget about it; no matter how hard I try.

So for now, in this very terrible terrible morning, I'd just like to sit here and think about some of the good times in my life because I desperately need to get what David just said to me out of my head.

Also, I should call Eleanor, Breanna, and Mckayla because they are probably so worried and so mad at me for leaving.

Last night was just a bad night, like this morning; thanks to David. And I can't even begin to think about what they must be thinking right now.

I feel so bad and can't even imagine if they'd still want to be friends with me or not.

I just hope they do though, because I desperately need them. 

-

A/N

man what a chapter! can you believe what david said?  if your ex-boyfriend said that to you, how would you react? because if it were to have been me, i would have had a lot less composure than bella :)

be sure to like and comment :]

see you guys next chapter <3