Chapter THIRTY : Best Friends

Chapter Thirty :

We are gathered around the table and everyone is making speeches on how David is one of the bestest friends they have ever known, getting past all the things that he has done to them.

"This is so boring," I whisper to Ilya and he laughs.

Yes, I am a little tipsy but, that's just because I had a few shots. Nothing really stronger than that yet.

"You're going to get in trouble," Ilya says and makes me look in the direction of David and I roll my eyes.

"I already am so, how about I have some fun with it," I say and plant a kiss on Ilya's cheek.

"No," he says pulling away and I give him a pouty look.

"Don't you love me," I say and he sighs.

"He loves you more. Don't play with him," Ilya says and I groan and cross my arms.

I slouch in my seat and make eye contact with David and blow him a kiss so he doesn't feel left out.

"I love you too," I mouth to him and he shakes his head and turns his direction to someone else.

"I told him I love him too, now will you love me," I ask Ilya and he sighs and puts an arm around me.

"I was the one that was supposed to drink tonight, not you," he says and I giggle.

"We should get drunk together and maybe what happened last time will happen again," I say and Ilya takes his arm off of me.

"We promised never to speak of that night again," he says and I shrug.

"You promised that to sober Bella," I say and he sighs.

We soon eat and as the night goes along more people are becoming just like me. Todd, Zane, Matt, and Scott; they're all my best friends.

"I brought you this," Zane says handing me a drink and I smile.

"I love you," I say and take it from his hands.

"Thank you," I hear David's voice say and watch as a pair of hands take the drink away from me.

"Hey, that's mine," I say and David grabs my hand and takes me to a private area.

"What the hell are you doing," he asks and I shrug.

"Having fun which is something that you should be doing too," I say and he shakes his head.

"I should take you home," David says and I pull my hand away.

"Come on David, you don't always have to be the dad. Maybe sometimes you should just be the daddy," I say and he laughs.

"What did you just say," he says and I smile.

"You know what I said, tell Joe to vlog for you. It's going to be one vlogful night," I say and grab his hand and drag him back outside.

"David's getting drunk tonight," I say and put his hand up as if he won a fight and everyone cheers.

"Oh god David, you've always been such a weak sauce when it comes to Bella," Iyla says and I scoff.

"He is not a weak sauce, he's a gentleman," I say and walk over to the bar to get David a beer.

I hand him a Corona and my eyes light up when he drinks it.

"Let's hit the clubs," Todd says and everyone cheers. Almost everyone is gone except David's closest friends and they're almost all little tipsy as well.