Chapter THIRTY-TWO : Mood Ruining

Chapter Thirty-Two :

The car ride was quiet and no one really spoke. David was driving while I had thoughts conceding the inside of me.

Right now, we just got home and the the air is quiet. I don't know what to say to him but, I don't want to go to sleep not saying anything to him.

We each go to our rooms and I change into something more comfier like : a pair of leggings and a long sleeve.

I go back out to the kitchen because I need water and I know I'm not drunk anymore but, my body is just calling for water. Especially since I just cried so much.

"Can you hand me one please," David asks once I pull one out of the fridge for me. I toss him mine and pull out another.

I take a sip of it and lean against the counter and watch David watch me.

"I thought you were tired. Shouldn't you be asleep by now," I ask and he shrugs.

"I thought you were tired. Shouldn't you be asleep by now," he asks and I smile.

"I was but, I'm not going to be able to go to sleep tonight," I say and he nods.

"Same," he says and walks closer to me. I stay in the same spot and let him walk to me. After a few seconds of him not saying anything, his lips part. 

"I'm going to kiss you," he says once he's in front of me and I give him a worried look.

"David," I begin to say but, he shakes his head.

"Please, just shut up and let it happen," he says and closes his eyes.

I watch as his lips come closer and closer to mine and I suddenly, without realizing, close my eyes and his lips touch mine.

All the feelings from before rush over me again and my lips move with his. I can't seem to control my body because my mind and it are not working together.

"What are we doing to each other," I say in between kisses and he smiles.

"I don't know but, I'm enjoying it," he responds and I shake my head.

His hands slip underneath my shirt and I flinch at the touch of his cold fingers on my body. Everything is still moving very slow and I run my fingers through his hair.

He grabs onto my hips and begins to move us. I don't know where we going but, I don't seem to care. I just want this moment to last as long as possible.

Our pace begins to speed up a bit and we make it to his room. I can tell because I opened my eyes for a split second and saw his wall.

"Tell me when to stop," he says as he makes us stop walking and I take a step back, sadly separating us.

I open my eyes to see his lips tinted red and him with a confused look on his face.

"Do you want us to stop," I ask and he shakes his head.

"No, I like the direction were going at," he says and grabs onto my hips.

"Are we really going to do it right now," I ask and he gives me a smirk, which is never a good thing.

"Just think of it as makeup sex, it's always the best kind," he says and pulls me even closer to him. I laugh and he begins to kiss me again.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he hand moves down to my butt and cups it. I jump and he helps me up, while I wrap my legs around his waist.

We fall onto the bed and I giggle.

Oh my goodness gracious, I cannot believe this is happening right now.

I move my hands down the bottom of his shirt and run my hands over him. He takes off his shirt and I take this time to take mine off as well. He kisses my neck and I begin to feel him.

I moan but, try to resist because I know David loves it when I do.

"Hey David, I forgot--oh my god," I hear Natalie's voice say and my heart races. David and I stop what we're doing but, don't move.

"Oh my god. David finally you're going to get some and with Bella. Yes, hunty," she says and David and I laugh.

"Oh wait, I'm ruining the mood. Please continue, I'll see you two nasties tomorrow," she says and runs out and you can hear the front door close. David sighs and I look at him and smile.

"Did she ruin the mood," he asks and I bite my lip and my smile grows.

"No," I say and he smiles. He kisses me again and then things begin to get heated.

#

To say the least, waking up in David's arms this time was so much better than the last time.

But, it was short lived because Natalie arranged a breakfast for everyone from Vernon Hills, which means Corrina, Dom, and Ilya will me be there. And I swear if Natalie says / said anything about what she saw last night, I will kill her.

I geo dressed in a basic outfit such as : an avocado green knitted sweater, tucked into my black ripped boyfriend jeans and black heeled boots.

I didn't try at all with my hair because I was already rushed in the shower. We we're running a little late because we stalled to cuddle.

Now as we arrive at the restaurant we meet up with everyone and I sit in between David and Ilya.

Everyone seems to be acting normal but, I can't put away my smile and people are beginning to act suspicious. 

-

A/N

ahhh! can you guys believed what happened or no? and will this effect there relationship in a good way or bad way? i don't know but, i hope you guys liked this chapter because i had fun writing it and do you  guys ship these two? i do :) 

be sure to like and comment :]

see you guys next chapter <3