Chapter SIXTEEN : Tesla Roller Coaster

Chapter Sixteen : 

"Why won't you talk to Corinna, that is why I sent her to you in the first place," David says walking outside and I scoff. Why does he always think that I have to talk to someone, I am fine talking to myself.

"Listen David, all I wanted to do was take a little breather. Is there something wrong with that," I ask rhetorically and he sighs.

"I don't know, why did you need to take a little breather anyways," he asks and I shrug.

"It doesn't matter, let's go and meet some more people," I say walking back inside to find Corinna on her phone and laying on the couch.

"You guys talked for like two seconds," Corinna says and I laugh and take a seat on the couch.

"That's because there is nothing to talk about," I say and she shakes her head.

David also takes a seat on the couch and begins to text people on his phone. Who? I have no idea but, it's probably one of his friends or something.

And speaking of friends, I need to talk to my whole friend group back at Vernon Hills because they have no idea that I took this spontaneous trip. I don't know how I will spring it upon them but, I will find a way.

"Okay so, Natalie says that she is on her way over and she'll be here in about ten minutes," David says and I nod. Wow, Natalie is coming over.

I thought that out of all the people seeing Natalie wouldn't be the most nerve wracking because she doesn't know what happened to me and I don't know what happened to her. But, to be honest I just want her to not hate me.

"How are we going to surprise her," I ask and he smiles. Ugh, if he doesn't stop smiling I think I might cry for my happy heart.

"You're going to jump her when she's coming in," he says and I nod.

"Fun," I say and hear the doorbell rings and my eyes go wide.

"I thought you said ten minutes," I say and he shrugs. I didn't prepare myself mentally but, then again; I can just be overreacting.

David goes and opens the door and tells me to go hide. I do as he says and when he opens the door I hear Natalie's voice and another male voices name.

When I think that she is close enough to scare, I jump out and yell.

She drops to the floor and looks at me then recognizes that it's me and lets out a small whimper as she covers her mouth. She gets up and hugs me and begins to cry and I hug her but, awkwardly wonder why she is crying.

She pulls away from me and I smile at her.

"Why are you crying, are you that sad that you're seeing my face again," I say and she shakes her head.

"I'm just so happy to see you and that you're doing so good after--and you're parents," she says not completely saying what she wants and I thank her for that.

"Yeah, me too," I say and she turns to David and he smiles. Then, I turn to look who's standing next to him and I think it's Jason from his vlogs.

"Hi, I'm Jason," he says sticking out his hand for me to shake and I do.

"Bella," I say and smile at him.

"Okay now that the introductions are over and I told Corinna to tell the group that you're here. Let's go do some fun things," David says and winks at me. Why did he just do that?

"Like what," I ask and he shrugs.

"Tesla baby," he says and I try so hard to not do something to him because he called me baby in front of all these people.

"Wow, baby," Natalie and Corinna say and I turn to look at them and they laugh.

David leads us out of his house and to his beautiful Tesla that is parked outside. He opens the doors up as wings and my eyes are filled with enjoyment.

Jason, Corinna, and Natalie all get in the back seat and I guess that I am sitting in the front so, I hop into the front seat and David turns on the car but, I have no idea as to how he did that.

He begins to drive and once we get to an open street he turns on his camera and introduces me.

"Ready," David says and I shrug. Is there something to be ready for?

David steps on it and I feel my whole body being pushed back and it feels like I'm on a freakin' roller coaster. I yell a little bit and don't feel scared but, excited.

He stops and I laugh.

"That was fun," I say and he nods.

"That was not fun for me," Jason says and I laugh.

"Okay, love that you showed that to Bella but, please let's go eat because I'm starving," Corinna says and I nod.

"Yes please, I am starving too," I say and David nods and I smile.

"Let's go and eat then," he says and I guess begins to drive somewhere to go and eat.

A/N 

hello beautiful person. i am sorry that this chapter was kind of whatever for you but, i promise you that next chapter is going to be good. and if it's not i'm sorry :)

be sure to like and comment :]

see you guys next chapter <3