Chapter FORTY-ONE : The Explanation

Chapter Forty-One : 

Back to Bella's P.O.V.

My body feels lifted as if I am flying and I open my eyes.

I have no idea where I am because I am in a white room and there are no decorations or anything to give me an idea.

I walk carefully and it seems as if this room can go on for eternity but, I see a shadow.

There are now two shadows and I can't help but, run to them. When I reach the shadows my heart drops and I take a step back.

"Mom, Dad," I question and they have tears in their eyes. What is going on?

"Sweetheart," my mom says and I let out a sob because I had almost forgotten how her voice sounded.

I jump in the middle of both of them and wrap my arms around them. They hug me back and I I begin to sob.

"I missed you guys. I misses you guys so much," I say and pull back from them. I never thought that I would be able to see them able but, they are in front of me.

"Why are you here sweety? What happened to you," my dad asks concerned and I shrug my shoulders.

"I have no idea but, I'm here with you. Isn't that all that matters," I say and my mom and dad give each other a look. Oh no, what's wrong?

"Choose the other route baby, you shouldn't be here. You still have a long life ahead of you and your father and I are so proud of what you've accomplished. We want you to come when you're ready, okay," my mom says and my parents begin to walk away from me.

I try to go to them but, my feet don't cooperate. I am stuck in place and I begin yelling.

"No don't leave me, not again. Please," I yell and fall to the floor covering my face with my cold pale hands.

~

Pain, I have so much pain.

I don't even want to open my eyes because I am afraid of what I might see.

But, I have to open my eyes because I need to. I need to see where I am and where my friends are at. I want to see them, I want to see David.

I force myself to open my eyes and the bright lights blind me. I squint until my eyes adjust, and look around the room.

From the look of it, I am in a hospital room. The smell of cleaness gives it away but, also I wouldn't be in a cast at home.

A nurse walks in and she's surprised but, she smiles and walks over to me.

"Hi Bella, it's nice to see you. I'm Kattie, your nurse. You've gone through some things so--" she begins to say but, I smile at her as I cut her off.

"Hi Kattie it's nice to meet you too but. . . I'd honestly just like to see my friends at this point. If--If you'd be kind enough to let me see my friends before--before telling me all the things that happened to me, that would be gr--great," I say trying my best since I am in pain and she looks at me with sympathy and nods.

"I'll bring them right in," she says and begins to walk out of the room.

"Thank you," I say quietly as the door closes and I sigh.

Being like this honestly sucks. I feel like the only part of me that is able to function is my mouth and a little bit of my arms. The rest of my body feels paralyzed.

The door swings open and David appears. I smile as he runs over to give me a hug and I embrace it.

"Oh my god, thank you," he says as he snuggles his head into the side of my neck and I hug him tight. I missed him, his scent, everything about him.

We stay in that position for a while before the rest of our friends begin to groan and now they want attention.

"You fucking scared me," Ilya says once David pulls away and now he gives me a hug.

"I'm sorry," I say with my eyes watering because of how much my friends love me and how much I love them. Ilya plants a kiss on my forehead before moving to the side so, Natalie and Corinna can come in.

They both give me a hug as they cry with me and I shake my head.

"Stop crying. I'm okay, we're okay. We should be happy," I say as they pull away and they laugh.

"Look who's talking," Corinna says wiping away my tears and I laugh.

"You're a strong girl Bella," Dom says and I smile as he gives me a quick hug and I look at the people around me. I love each and every one of them even though I haven't seen them in so long.

"Do you know what happened," Ilya asks and me and I shake my head.

"All I can remember is we were driving and that's about it," I say and try to remember anything else but, that's about it.

"Let me talk to her guys," David says and everyone tries to protest but, David shakes his head.

"Come on guys. I'll bring you back in when we're done," he says and everyone groans as they walk out. David drags a chair to my bed as they do and he grabs onto my hand and kisses it.

"So you honestly have no idea what happened," David asks me and I shake my head.

"Can you tell me," I ask him and he sighs and nods but, he doesn't meet my eyes which is something that I am worried about.

"Well as I was driving some car crossed their red light when it was still clearly our green light. I stepped on my breaks as hard as I could and we didn't end up hitting the car but, instead the truck in back of us didn't react quick enough and ended up hitting us," David says and now looks up at me.

"You flew out the window," he says and I let out a small laugh.

"I did," I say with my eyes widening and he touches my hair and lets his fingers run through it.

"Yup my girl, is somehow part of the 0.03% chance of being ejected out of a windshield with a seatbelt on," he says popping the 'p' and I smile.

"Are you proud of me," I ask him and he shakes his head. I do a little laugh and he shakes his head and doesn't look at me.

"I swear Bella, if you wouldn't have made it I would--" he begins to say but, I decide to cut him off before he can say something stupid.

"But, I did and that's all that should matter," I say grabbing his chin and making him look at me, his eyes are red and that only makes me want to be there for him more.

"I love you," he says and I smile.

"I know," I say and he smiles and shakes his head as he plants a kiss on my lips. 

-

A/N

hello my friends! now this book is truly a wattpad book since the 'p' was popped, haha. do you think you would have been as happy as bella finding out that she flew out of a window or not? i wouldn't have believed it. i hope you guys are ready for the next chapter as I am excited to post it. :)

be sure to like and comment :]

see you guys next chapter <3