Chapter EIGHTEEN : Movie Night

Chapter Eighteen : 

"Oh my god, I am stuffed," David says as we walk out of Olive Garden.

"Do you want me to drive," Jason asks and David nods.

"Yeah but, Bella you don't want to drive," he asks and I shake my head.

"I'm good. I don't want to drive your $90,000 car and have the fear of crashing it," I say and he shrugs.

"Okay, you'll drive it on the way home," he says and I look around at Natalie and Corinna and they're laughing.

I just shake my head and climb all the way to the backseat. I put on my seat belt and realize all that salad and breadsticks that I ate are making me so tired. I'm going to have a food crash.

"Where are we going now," I ask and watch as Jason pulls out of the parking space and begins to drive.

"We're going to my house, and Todd's, and Scott's," Jason says and I nod and lean my head on the window.

The drive to Jason's house isn't that far but, there is still a little bit of traffic. It's around four though so, it's understandable.

When we get to the house there are no introductions that need to be made since all David's friends already know that I am in town.

After we all get comfortable with each other we take a seat on the red couches, right when you enter the house.

David and I are sitting on the same couch and Todd, Corinna, and Natalie, on other and Zane, Scotty, Carly, and Erin are all squeezing. Jason is sitting in a chair, probably editing a video and the topic of conversation that we're having is mostly about the video ideas that they're thinking about doing.

"Oh that's right, I have to tell you guys that I am bringing a lie detector guy over here tomorrow and I want you all here," Todd says and my eyes go wide. Why is he bringing a lie detector guy over?

"Again," Carly says and I look at them. They brought a lie detector guy here before? I have so many questions.

"Well, you or Erin didn't do it and Bella is here and I also need a video," Todd says and I scoff. I am not going to do that.

"Yeah, I have some questions I need to ask Bella and I feel like if I ask her right now she won't answer me truthfully," Zane says and I give David a look and he smiles at me.

"I would answer you truthfully," I say and Corinna and Natalie look at each other. Again with the looking at each other.

"No you wouldn't," Corinna and Natalie say at the same time and I shake my head.

"Anyways so, you're coming; right David? And bringing Bella too," Todd says and I shake my head but, David nods.

"Wouldn't miss it," David says and I roll my eyes at him and look at Scott. He hasn't said a word and it kind of makes me nervous. Do he know something that I don't?

"Cool," Todd says and the topic of conversation begins to turn elsewhere and my eyes begin to close on me.

We've been talking for almost two hours and suddenly, without even realizing, I am leaning on David and my eyes close and I begin to fall asleep.

-

"Look at how cute they are," I hear someone say as I begin to feel myself waking up and snuggle closer to whatever is beside me. I'm not ready to get up.

"Awe my heart. Now, I really want to know what happened at Vernon Hills," Natalie says and I can tell it's her voice even though I am half asleep.