Chapter THIRTY-EIGHT : Driving Drunk Friends Home

Chapter Thirty-Eight : 

After my lips planted onto David's I hear gasps from some people and pull away from him. David is looking at me with a confused look but, he smiles.

"I'm drunk," I say aloud so people can hear me but, David knows that I'm not. I walk away from him and grab onto Corrina's hand.

I take her into a room where nobody is and now, since she peer pressured me into doing that, she is going to hear my rant.

"Corinna did you see what I just did? I just ruined David's life for the next month or so. People still aren't even over the fact that David and Liza broke up," I saying running a hand through my hair, frustrated.

"Calm down Bella, nobody was recording. And plus most of the people here are drunk and won't remember a thing," she says and I sigh.

"Are you sure? I mean people could have recorded and how can they not remember someone kissing David Dobrik," I say and she shakes her head. Oh god, I'm screwed.

"Those people out there are drunk Bella. They won't be remembering anything and no one recorded, I made sure of it," she says and I shake my head and sigh.

"I am so stupid," I say and look away from her. I walk over to the window and look out at the night sky. It's so calming and I wish I could be as calm as it is outside right now.

I can feel Corinna looking at me but, don't bother looking at her because I don't want to talk.

"Do you regret it," she asks after a few seconds of silence and I turn to look at her with a confused face.

"Regret what," I ask and she shrugs.

"Do you regret kissing David in front of all those people," she says and I bite my lip.

"I don't regret kissing David but, I bet there would have been a much better way to show people publicly that there is something going on between me and him. If that's what he wants because I did kiss him without his consent," I say and she shrugs.

"I think what you did was smart. I wouldn't have given him a notice and if people do remember someone kissing David Dobrik, they only saw. It David's words against there's and everyone is going to choose David's side. But, people will now have some kind of suspicion that David is going out with someone and they want to know who," Corinna says and I smile at her.

"You came up with all that," I ask her and she nods.

"Are you proud," she asks and I laugh.

"I'm surprised. I would have never thought about any of that," I say and she smiles.

"And that is why I said it," she says and I roll me eyes and nod.

"Okay, I am ready to go back outside and leave this party. All I want to do now is go home and sleep," I say and she smirks.

"Calling David's place a home now. Aren't you guys moving a little too fast," she says and I shake my head.

"Whatever let's go," I say looping my arm with hers and going out to find David in the midst of this very exciting party.

We find David in the kitchen where Dom is making out with someone and he is filming it. Ilya is standing by him shaking his head and that is exactly what I am doing too.

"Why is David filming," I ask and Corinna shrugs.

"It's probably going to be apart of the vlog," Corinna says and I nervously twist the ring on my finger.

"Don't worry Bella, if people would have remembered they would have called you out on it already," she says and I look around to see people doing their own thing. I let out a sigh of relief but, the look that David gives me makes me want to hide again.

Dom finishes making out with the girl and David stops recording and walks over to me and Corinna.

"I need to talk to her alone," David says grabbing my arm and pulls me into a spot where still a lot of people are but, it's more relaxed.

"Why did you kiss me and lie, you're completely sober," he says and I smile.

"It was just a kiss David and I don't know if you want people to know if we are a thing or not but, Corinna said--" I say and he shakes his head which makes me stop talking.

"Corinna said nothing. I'm just said that the kiss didn't last long," he says and places his lips on mine.

Here we are in this situation again but, honestly I am not complaining. I kiss him back and this kiss definitely last longer that the one that I gave him. I'm kind of scared that someone might be recording but, I don't really care.

I pull back from him and smile.

"Ready to go home," he asks and I nod.

"This party was kind of lame anyways. We just have to find our drunk friends now," he says as he grabs onto my hand and we gather up the gang and begin to head home.

Once, we raddled everyone up and found them with the most weirdest people; we are officially on our way home.

I sit in the front seat with David driving and everyone else has there spot in the back.

"David I told you, you guys would end up together again. I should have bet money on it," Natalie says blabbering and we laugh.

"I honestly thought if she didn't end up with David she was either going to end up with me or Alex and I did not want that," Ilya says and I scoff. Ilya, Dom, and Natalie are all drunk and I guess the topic of conversation they have in mind is David and I's relationship.

"Ilya, I was not going to end up with either of you. I couldn't do that to," I say and look at David instead of finishing whatever I was going to say. He places a hand on my leg and now is driving with one hand, which makes me nervous but I also don't want him to move his hand.

"You guys are too cute. I hope nothing ever happens between you two again," Corinna says and I smile as I look up at the road and my eyes go wide.

"David watch out," I yell and watch as someone speeds through a red light when ours is very much green. David steps on the break and all I hear is the screeching of the tires on the street and a crash. 

-

A/N 

dun, dun, dun. what do you guys this happened, did they crash or someone else? i am so excited to post the next chapter so, be sure to stay up. :)

be sure to like and comment :]

see you guys next chapter <3