Chapter TEN : Love Letters From David

Chapter Ten : 

Love Letters from David.

June 26, 2013 :

To the girl who is my best friend and girlfriend.
Wow, I never thought that I would call you my girlfriend but, I can't hide my feelings for you. You're the one that I want and can't help but quote Grease, even though I've never watched it.

July 1, 2013 :

To the girl that looked so beautiful today.
Can you believe we finally told our friends that we're dating, after three months of hiding our feelings. I still remember when I kissed you the night of Eleanor's party, the moment I knew you were mine.

July 26, 2013 :

To the best girlfriend ever.
It's our four month anniversary and I can't believe we lasted this long. In the 80s people were already getting married and doing other things. When will be doing those other things exactly? I'm kidding take all the time you need and when you're ready so, will I.

August 31, 2013 :

To the girl who ate my Taco Bell.
I can't believe you at my Taco Bell today at lunch today but, I guess I should let you get away with it because you looked so good eating it.

September 23, 2013 :

To the birthday girl.
Happy birthday baby, I know I already told you how blessed I am that you have stuck with me all this time and never left me even though I know I annoy you sometimes. I hoped you liked the present I got you and never take it off.

November 22, 2014 :

To the girl I am thankful for.
Wow, I haven't written you a letter in a week which seems so long but, I just can't help but tell you that I am so thankful for having you in my life. You make me laugh when you know it's been a rough day and you always seem to be able to put a smile on my face, you truly are the best girlfriend ever.

December 25, 2014 :

To the girl that is my Mrs. Claus.
It's Christmas baby and I know that you're going to Florida so, I just want to write you a letter saying that if you find a cute Florida boy, I am your boyfriend David Dobrik.

June 5, 2015 :

To the girl I love.
Today is the day I will say I love you to you and I am so scared you won't say it back. We've waited to say this for almost three years now because you told me I wasn't allowed to say it until after we graduated and we have. So, I love you baby.

-

A/N

awe the notes are so cute! there small but, they have a lot of meaning :)

be sure to like and comment :]

see you guys next chapter <3