Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN : Birthday Morning

A/N :

bella's outfit :)

bella's outfit :)

Chapter Twenty-Seven : 

"Bella get up," is the thing I hear as I begin to get up from my beautiful sleep. I know it's Natalie because of her voice and her shaking my gives me more of a reason for wanting to kill her.

"What do you want," I ask as I begin to open my eyes and she's pacing.

"I think David knows about the party and I'm worried that the surprise is ruined," she says and I laugh.

"I told you he was going to find out. You can't hide anything from David," I say and she groans.

"It's not fair. We're trying to do something nice for him and he just decides to ruin it," she says and I shrug and snuggle further into my bed.

"No, you have to get up and help me distract him," she says and I shake my head.

"No, let me sleep," I say and she sighs.

I feel her grab onto my blanket and rip it away from me. The cold air brushes my whole body and now I am fully awake and ready to kill Natalie.

"I'm going to give you to the count of five to run ready," I say and Natalie gives me a confused look.

"What are you-" she tries to say but, I beginning counting.

"One, Two, Three, Four, Five," I say quickly and hop out of bed and begin to chase Natalie around the house. She is screaming for her life as I chase after her and all I want to do now is kill.

"Woah, what are you guys doing," David says grabbing me by the waist and stopping me from tackling Natalie. I glare at him and Natalie smiles.

"She ruined my good sleep," I say and try to reach out to do anything to hurt her.

"You've had a lot of good sleeps, just think about yesterday's," he says and I shake my head and Natalie is giving us a weird look.

"No," I say and David lets me go. I cross my arms and go and lay on the couch.

"You are so lazy," Natalie yells at me and I shrug.

"Not my problem," I say and she groans.

Eventually, I do get up and get ready, which means I change into today's outfit for David's surprise party. I brought a "fancy" outfit in case we went somewhere nice but, I never would of thought it'd be for this.

"Where's Natalie," I ask once I'm all done getting my hair ready and put little makeup on.

David gives me an empty look and I smile at him, awkwardly standing there as he looks at me from the top to the bottom.

"What," I ask lightly laughing and he shakes his head.

"Nothing, you look gorgeous though," he says and I put a peice of hair behind my ear. My cheeks heat up so, I look away and he smiles.

"But, why are you all dressed up. We don't have anything planned, unless you're dressed for my surprise party," he says and my heart drops. Shit, I totally forgot that I wasn't supposed to get ready yet.

"You're having a surprise party," I question and he nods.

"You didn't know about it," he asks and I shake my head.

"No idea but, sorry. I'm not dressed for that, I'm dressed for something else," I say and he gives me a look.

"Like what," he asks and I look around the room trying to figure something out.

"I'm going on a date, with someone I met when I went out shopping with Natalie," I say and that might not have been the smartest thing to say but, it's the first thing that popped into my mind.

"Are you serious," he says kind of sad and I was right, it wasn't the right thing to say.

"No but, awe you were worried. I'm not going to leave you, it's your birthday," I say and he smiles.

"So, what are you dressed for then," he asks and I shrug.

"Myself," I say as if it were obvious and he nods. I know he doesn't believe but, I'm trying my hardest.

"Anyways what are we going to do today for the birthday boy. I didn't get dressed to stay in all day," I say and he laughs.

"We're going to Jason's and I'm going to pry out of him that I am having a surprise party," he says and I groan.

"You're not having a surprise party," I say and he rolls his eyes.

"You keep saying that but, every time you do it just sounds like a lie," he says and I shake my head.

"Let's just go to Jason's," I say and begin to walk out of the house.

"You want to drive," David asks and I think about it.

To be honest, I am very scared to drive his car but I think I've grown the courage to. Anyways, if I crash David will just pay for it; I hope.

"Okay, I'll drive," I say and he gets excited.

"Really," he questions and I nod.

"Okay, well let's go," he says getting into the passenger's seat and I get into the front seat and I soon start my drive to Jason's house. 

-

A/N

hey guys! sorry for the short chapter but, i promise the next one won't disappoint. it's something to look forward to and i'm super excited for you guys to read :)

be sure to like and comment :]

see you guys next chapter <3