Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT : Costume Shopping

Chapter Twenty-Eight : 

From now on I am banned from ever trying to distract David. He found out about the surprise party from Jason and now David has this plan on how he is going to trick everyone.

So, that is where we are now.

We're buying supplies for David to be disguised and he looks ridiculous. Like, was I seriously in love with this boy?

He shouldn't even be considered a boy because he is officially twenty-two but, I guess if he still acts like one; he should be called one.

Also, I met Trisha. She's really cool and really outgoing and it was cool to meet someone with her personality.

"How do I look," David says coming out of the dressing room and I cover my mouth.

"You look terrible," I say and laugh. I mean he doesn't even look like himself but, he could have chose something that made him look at little better.

"So, I look like you then," he says and I scoff.

"Not nice," I say and he laughs and goes back into the dressing room.

"I'm getting the outfit," he says and I shake my head.

"And why wouldn't you," I say and take a look around the shop.

I see a tiara full of glistening but, obviously fake, diamonds and take it in my hands.

If I were able to be a princess I would take the chance any day but, my prince charming hasn't knocked on the door yet; or so I don't think he has.

I hear David come out of the dressing as I think that thought and turn to look at him.

"Are you my pretty princess," he asks and I smile.

"If there isn't anyone else in line," I say and put on the crown.

"What a cutie," David says and I shake my head and take off the crown.

"Let's just go and pay," I say and walk to the cash register. David places everything on the table and the cashier smiles at us.

"Are you two a couple? Because we have couple costumes if you guys would like to see them," the cash register person says and David's face turns red and I smile.

"He's the only one that needs a costume today but, thank you," I say and she nods.

David pays and we met Jason and Trisha outside.

"Find something you like," Jason asks and David gives me a cheeky smile and I shake my head.

"Yes I did," he says and I sigh as we get into the car and drive to the destination where the surprise party is supposed to be help.

While we're on the way they David and Jason argue as usual and I talk to Trisha about how I know David, which is something that I completely made up.

It only takes us about thirty minutes to get to the place and David has to go and change.

"I need help. Bella come with me," David says and pulls me into the room he was going in and it catches me off guard.

"You don't need help with anything. You put everything on just fine at the store," I say and I sit down on a table that's in there.

"At the store, you didn't deny it when that lady asked if we were a couple," he says and I laugh.

"Is that why you brought me in here? To tell me that," I ask and shake my head.

"Why didn't you deny that we were a couple," he asks and I laugh at his sense of stupidity.

"I didn't agree with her either David. She just asked a question and I dodged it," I say and he smiles.

"Why did you dodge the questions," David asks and I begin to grow annoyed.

"Why not? I didn't want to answer it," I say and get up from the table and begin to walk out.

David doesn't care if he gets seen and follows me. I walk down a little hallway and thankful there is nobody.

"Why didn't you want to answer the question," he asks and I shrug.

"I don't know," I say getting frustrated because it's so hard to talk to someone when, you don't even know what is going on.

"Could it be that you still have feelings for me and want us to a couple," he asks and I sigh.

"Why would that even matter David. The love of your life is upstairs," I say and stop walking. I let him catch up to me and bite on my lip.

I can never be what Liza was for David. I understand that I'm supposed to be my own self but, when your competing for something you know you already lost; what's the point?

"I should just go," I say and begin to walk away but, David stops me and grabs onto me and pushes me against the wall.

What is he doing? 

-

A/N 

huh, oh my god! what do you guys think is going to happen? what is david doing? i hope you guys are ready :)

be sure to like and comment :]

see you guys next chapter <3