Chapter THIRTY-NINE : The Accident

Chapter Thirty-Nine : 

David's P.O.V.

Bella's voice screams out to me and I feel the impact of someone hitting the back of my car, obviously going full speed.

My head hits against the steering wheel and the airbags come out; making me pass out because of the impact.

-

The view of flashing blue and red lights is the first thing I see as my eyes begin to open.

"He's waking," is what I hear but, I don't recognize whose voice it is. And Also, where am I?

My eyes come fully open and I am able to see the full madness of the situation. Red and blue lights are lighting up the dark sky and the sirens of ambulances and fire trucks are near.

I turn to look somewhere else and my heart drops but, it's not because my Tesla is destroyed but because my front windshield is broken; as if someone were to have flown out.

"Where is she," I ask as I turn to look at the officer and he gives me a confused look.

"Bella! Where is she," I ask with my voice getting louder and my heart begins to pound. I need to know where she is, why isn't she here with me?

"Sir, we need you to calm down. First, we are going to need you to answer a few questions before we can proceed and tell you the situation that is going on," the officer tells me and I sigh. I know that I am not going to to be able to get anything else until, I answer her questions so I do.

All she does is ask what my name is and what had happened. But, I can no longer patiently wait because I need to know where the fucking love of my life is.

"Now can you me where the girl is," I ask and she sighs. Oh no, lady just tell me already.

"Please take a seat," she says and I roll my eyes.

"I don't want to take a seat. I just want to know where the girl that was in the passenger's seat next to me is," I say trying to hold back my anger.

"You have a concussion, you've just been through some major trauma and you're honestly lucky to be alive, please don't stress and we'll tell you where she is as soon as you've calmed down," she says and I groan. I cross my arms and sigh. I pretend to be calm even though, I am freaking out on this inside.

"Will you please tell me where she is. I am calm now," I say and she nods.

"The woman in the passenger's seat next to you has been sent to the ER, while your other friends have been taken in for a few more tests just to make sure that they are alright. A few have minor fractures but, other than that you guys are all very lucky people," she says and my heart drops, Bella's in the ER.

I need to see her now, I want to know if she's okay and how she's doing. I need to to see her.

"How can I get to the ER as fast as possible," I ask her and she looks around.

"Well we still have to interview you about what happened but, if you would like to settle that at the hospital I can do that for you," she says and I look at her.

"Please," I say and she nods.

After calling the insurance company and getting my car towed, I head to the hospital in the cop car and once we get there; I quickly hop out and run inside.

I find everyone and they are all in a way hurt, not majorly but they do have a few cuts and bruises. Natalie and Corinna are crying and Dom and Ilya are on the furge too.

"What's happened," I ask them and apparently my voice scared them because they all turned to me with shocked looks. Their face relaxes a little and Natalie whips away her tears.

"David. I was so scared for you," Natalie says and comes and gives me a hug. I hug her back and Corinna is staring off into space and I wonder what it could be about.

"I'm glad that you guys are all okay but, where's Bella? I want to see her," I say and Natalie pulls away from me. They all give me a look of sympathy and I grow even more worried than I already am.

"We're not allowed to see her yet. We've been trying but," Corinna says and I nod and sigh.

Why can't I see her? Why was she the one that got hurt the most out of all of us? Why couldn't it have been me instead?

"David don't worry, she'll be fine," Ilya says trying to comfort me but, in all honesty I don't want to hear anything from anybody, only Bella.

"Yeah," is all that I say back to him and run a hand through my hair.

If anything happens to here I will be sure to blame it on myself. I was the one who brought her to LA and the one who convinced her to go to the stupid party.

"Don't worry David. Bella is a strong girl, she'll make it," Corinna says and her eyes are watering. The blurry vision I begin to have makes me realize I might start crying as well.

"Mentally strong but--" I say and Dom shakes his head and cuts me off.

"But, nothing David. Don't think of the bad things and instead think of how when you're going to come out of this hospital you're going to walk out with her," Dom says and I give him a look.

"Come David, we should sit. We might be here for a while," Natalie says grabbing onto my hand and pulling me down to sit in the chair next to her.

She leans her head on my shoulder and I know it's bad but, I begin to think of the most worst things possible. A tear slips onto my cheek and I don't even bother to wipe it away because I am crying.

I am crying because I might just lose the one thing I am happy about in my life. 

-

A/N 

shit, anyone else crying? tears are falling as i right this and i am hoping that bella turns out okay. david needs her and even though they barely started to show their love for each other it's real because all the feelings were there, just kept away in a small box. :)

be sure to like and comment :]

see you guys next chapter <3