Chapter SEVENTEEN : Olive Garden Chats

Chapter Seventeen : 

Olive Garden, we're going to Olive Garden.

I don't know what the big hype about Olive Garden is because I think they're just over pricing you for pasta that you can make yourself for only eight dollars and be served a whole family to.

But, I would never tell David that because he loves Olive Garden; the only thing I like about Olive Garden is their breadsticks and salad.

Though, if you like it; I'm not judging.

We are seated and given a menu and I try to look for something that would peak my interest but, there is nothing.

"What are you going to get Bella," David asks and I shrug. Nothing.

"I am going to get salad," I say smiling at him and he gives me an : are you serious look.

"They give that to us for free, you do understand that right," he says and I nod.

"So then what are you going to get," he asks again and I shake my head.

"I am going to eat a salad. And plus I'm not that hungry," I lie as my stomach grumbles with hunger.

"Liar, you said in the car that you were hungry--starving," he says and I shake my head.

"She doesn't like Olive Garden, remember David," Natalie reminds him and I shake my head at her. Why did she have to tell him that, David is going to hate me for her saying that.

"Oh shit, I forget. We can go somewhere else," David says and I notice that Jason's eyes go wide.

"Wow, David offering to go somewhere else but Olive Garden. You must be special," Jason says and we all look at each other and I realize if we did that, then he'd know something is up and I'm not just a friend. So, instead I just laugh and shake my head.

"Nope, not special but rude yes. We're going to eat here and I'm getting a salad," I state and David shakes his head and sighs.

"I'll be back. I'm going to the restroom," David says and Jason follows him.

"Wow, you and David are still that cute couple from high school," Natalie says and I laugh.

"Yeah, except we're not in high school, a couple, or cute," I say and Corinna shrugs.

"Well what would you do if you guys do become a couple again," Corinna asks and I shake my head.

"The chances of that happening are 0%, he's still in love with Liza," I say and Natalie and Corinna look at each other. Why are they looking at each other?

"I don't know, he's been acting a little different since you came back with him. He has a little hop to his step," Natalie says and I laugh.

"Well, if he does it's not because of me," I say and they nod.

"If that's what you believe but, nothing happened in Vernon Hills that we should know about," Corinna says and my mind retracks to when David and I almost kissed until Michael saved me and opened the door. But, I shake my head and smile at them.

"No," I say and they squeal. Oh no, what did I do that made it obvious.

"Bella, you have to tell us what happened," Corinna says and I shake my head.

"See that's the thing, I can't tell you because Nothing Happened," I say and they shake their head. Ugh, where is David so this conversation can be over.

"Fine, if you don't tell us; we'll just ask us David and I'm sure he will gladly tell us," Natalie says and I cross my arms.

"I'm sure he won't but, you guys won't ask him because Jason is here and you guys aren't like that," I say and now they both cross their arms.

"Would you like to try us," Corinna says and I scoff.

"Be. My. Guest," I say and they squint their eyes at me.

David and Jason come back from the restroom and sit down and I'm looking at Corinna and Natalie, hoping they're not going to say anything. But, I have no idea what is about to happen.

"What happened while we were gone. Looks like someone is about to jump the other," David says and I smile, trying to give him just reassurance that everything is fine and nothing happened.

"David--"

"Are you guys ready to order," the waitress asks, cutting Natalie off and I smile.

"We are so ready to order," I say giving Natalie and Corinna a smirk and everyone gives the lady her order.

"What were you going to say," David asks Natalie and my eyes go wide and I don't want her to say anything so, I talk for her.

"She was just going to ask you what you were going to get but, now she knows so there isn't anything to ask. Right, Natalie," I say and she squints her eyes at me and nods.

"Sure," she says and David puts his arm around me and pulls me close to him and my whole body freezes up.

"Tell me later what happened," he whispers in my ear and I mentally shake my head at Natalie and Corinna, who are saying stuff to each other. 

-

A/N

so cute! do you think that bella will eventually tell corinna or natalie what happened, or will it just be there little secret? ah, okay. i'll keep you guys guessing. :) 

be sure to like and comment :]

see you guys next chapter <3