Chapter TWELVE : Finally a Laugh

Chapter Twelve :

"Bella, no," he says walking closer to me and I put on my hand for him to not come any closer.

"But, it's true," I say turning to look back at him and my eyes begin to grow watery. Ugh, this is exactly why I didn't want to say anything.

"No, it's not," David says and I sigh.

"How would you know David, are you some crazy science person that's able to understand what I'm going through. David I hate myself," I say through gritted teeth and a tear falls onto my cheek.

"Why? There is no reason why you should hate yourself," David says and I shrug.

"I don't know why I hate myself but, I have the thought in my mind that I should because I still can't get over that fact that you left me or that I couldn't make you feel as good as Liza does and--" I say trying to finish but, David doesn't let me.

"You hate yourself because you didn't make me feel as good as Liza does," he repeats and I hate that David always finds a way to make what I say sound, stupid.

"Yes," I say letting a little laugh out and he shakes his head.

"Come on Bella, do you honestly not remember how much you made me laugh. If I'm being honest you made me almost pee one time," he says and I shake my head.

"Too much information," I say laughing and he smiles.

"You finally laughed, ugh the best laugh I have ever heard in my entire life," he says and I nod.

"Sure, you used to make fun of my laugh all the time," I say and he shakes his head.

"It's kind of sad how I forgot how your laugh sounded," he says and I shrug. It's not like I could even forget what David's laughed sounded like because I could never be able to forget it.

"Well I couldn't forget what your laugh sounded like because it's literally in every vlog but, that's not your real laugh," I say and he scoffs.

"Yes it is," he says and I shake my head.

"I know what your real laugh sounds like and when I hear it, I'll be sure to mention it to you," I say and he rolls his eyes.

"So are we good," he says and I sigh.

"We could be but, you really hurt me and one good night isn't going to make up for hundreds of bad ones," I say and he nods.

"Okay then I want you to come to LA with me," he says and I laugh. Where did he get going to LA with him from what I just said, they have nothing to do with each other.

"What are you talking about," I ask and he nods.

"I'm buying you an airplane ticket and we're going to LA tomorrow, a week in LA with me should make up for everything I did," he says and I scoff.

"David I have work. I can't just drop everything and go with you to LA, for a week I may add," I say and he shrugs.

"I will pay you your salary for a week if you come. Please," he says and I shake my head. Is he crazy or something? Nevermind don't answer that, I know that he is.

"Oh so, since you have money now you think that you can just buy me to go with you," I ask and he nods.

"Pretty much. I promise you won't regret it," he says and I sigh. I actually can't believe I am going to think about this but, I've never been to LA and I've always wanted to go.

"I don't think you'll be able to afford me but, a nice vacation might be good for me so . . ." I say and by each word his cute face is getting even more excited.

"What the hell, I'll go with you," I say and he smiles.

"Yay," he says grabbing me and twirling me around. Oh my gosh, what a goofball David is.

"Okay, do what you got to do and I'm picking you up tomorrow at seven a.m. Don't be late," he says putting me down and I nod.

"Okay," I say excited and watch as he leaves and I sigh thinking about what I just did.

Well, looks like I'm going to LA. 

-

A/N

well, how the story has turned. do you think it's a good idea or a bad idea for bella to go to la. in my opinion, i personally don't care as long as she is happy :)

be sure to like and comment :]

see you next chapter <3