Chapter THIRTY-ONE : Breakups and Makeups

Chapter Thirty-One :

"Today was fun. Did you have fun," David asks and I nod as the cold breeze hits me. The club was way warmer than it is outside.

"I did. Thank you for bringing me David but, the week is almost coming to an end," I say and he sighs.

"I know. I'm going to miss having you around," he says and I smile.

"I'm gonna miss you too," I say and he smiles.

"Things have really changed since you've got here. I've been much happier and I feel like there's a point to me getting up everyday," he says and I clear my throat. Why is he telling me these things?

"I'm sure that's not true," I say and he shakes his head.

"You're never going to be able to trust me again, huh," he asks out of the blue and I stop walking and turn to look at him.

"What do you mean," I ask and he shrugs.

"You lost all trust in me when I left you that day," he says and I look away and continue my walk to his car.

"Why are you saying that," I ask and turn to look at him once again.

"I tell you my feelings for you Bella and you just deny them as if there not true but, they are. You don't believe me and that's because you don't trust me," he says and I sigh.

"I don't know how to trust you David," I say and look away from him.

I'm disappointed in myself for not being able to trust David but, I can't open up to him. I don't know if it's because of my parents passing or because he left me but, I do not know.

I wish I could know but, I just don't.

"I've tried Bella. I've tried so hard to gain your trust back but, I don't understand why you don't let me in," he says and we reach the parking lot.

"I'm sorry, David," I say and we stop walking and face each other.

"I just want to know what I can do," he says and I shrug.

"David, why do you even care if I trust you or not," I say and swallow the plead for help.

"I am not going to see you often enough for me to have to trust you. I am going to go back to Chicago while you are going to stay here with your friends who do trust you," I say and his eyes begin to water, which make mine water.

Why are we about to start crying right now?

"I want you," David yells at me and a tear falls, everything in me crumbles down and I realize David and I are going to fight.

"You had me," I yell back and a tear falls onto David's cheek, while a stream is going down my cheek.

"You just had to linger back in Chicago, huh," I say and he scoffs.

"I did because I love you but, you don't love me back," he says and I roll my eyes.

"Well now you know what I felt. We've talked about this too many times, doing it now is pointless," I say and begin to walk away.

"Oh no, you don't get to walk away," he says and I groan.

"Why the fuck not? Tell me David, what are you going to do. You had me wrapped around your finger for years, it's not like that anymore, so I'd like to see what you're going to do," I say and he walks up to me, his body is so close to mine and I try to act tougher than I actually am.

"I am," he begins to say as he wraps his hands around the back of my neck and I stare into his brown eyes.

"Going to do nothing because if the girl that I love can't trust me; I know that I'm not the one for her," he says and begins to walk away, leaving me speechless. But, I can't let him.

"Well David, I may be the one you love now but I will and forever will be your second choice," I say and he stops walking and turns around.

"My second choice," he repeats and I nod.

"I can't be Liza," I sigh and wipe away my fallen tears.

"I don't want you to be. You and me never failed and Liza and I are better off friends. While, you and I were meant to be something more," he says and I shake my head.

"Then why did you leave," I say with my voice breaking and he rushes over to hug me.

"I don't know," he whispers in my ear and I begin to ball.

"I don't want you leave again. I can't trust you because I'm afraid you'll leave like my parents," I cry and he holds me tighter.

"I won't, I promise," he says and kisses my hair.

"I am so sorry, Bella.I was so selfish back then but, I'm not now and I want you," he says and I begin to calm down.

"And I want you to want me," I say inhaling and exhaling to try and control my breathing pattern.

"Then let's go home, it's been a long night," he says and I pull away.

He grabs my hand and we begin to walk to where his car is parked.

-

A/N 

well here we are again. they fought and then made up. i wish my boyfriend and I could make up this easily but, then again he's non-existent. i hope you guys liked today's chapter :)

be sure to like and comment :]

see you guys next chapter <3