Chapter FIVE : Shattered into a Million Pieces

Chapter Five : 

Almost half a tub of chocolate chip ice cream later and lots of sitting on my bed, I need to eat something. I'm scared to go out though because I do not want to run into David.

So, I think of next best thing to be made after sliced bread and decide to postmate my Domino's Pizza.

It takes about fifteen minutes for it to get here and when the doorbell rings I open the door and take the pizza from the guys hands and thank him.

"Enjoy," he says and I smile and then after, close my door.

It's around 2:30 in the afternoon right now and I'm only hungry because I haven't eaten anything that is an actual mean all day. So, after I eat, I realize I do want to get out of my house because I can't stand being here all day.

I decide I am going to see some people very important, I haven't seen in a while and change into something a little more appropriate and get into my car and begin to drive to my destination.

Vernon Hills Cemetery, is the sign I see before I enter the parking lot and take a breather to myself before walking to where my parents are buried.

"Hi mommy, hi daddy," I say and place a flower in front of their tombstones and take a seat in the middle.

"How have you guys been because I've just been fantastic! Because, David's back in town. I don't know how long he has been here but, I haven't even seen him for twenty-four hours and I'm already losing my mind," I say letting out a nervous laugh and bring my knees up to my chest.

"He told me, he--he loved me," I say as my voice breaks and I let out a sob.

"Ever since he's been gone that's all I've wanted to hear from him. Just those three words and now that I have, I don't know what to do," I say and sigh.

"I know I told you I hated his guts but, momma I need you to give me advice on how to stop myself from falling back in love with him. And daddy I need you to kick his ass for me," I say and shake my head as my eyes begin to water.

Why am I about to start crying because of some stupid guy that left me three years ago? I shouldn't be!

"I miss you guys so much," I say looking up at the sky and letting a tear fall.

I hear footsteps approaching behind me and turn around in fright but, just realize it's David. I see that his eyes are red from crying and it breaks my heart because he doesn't even have one.

"Why didn't you tell me," he says and I turn away from his devilous brown eyes and look ahead.

Oh my god, he cannot be here right now.

"Who told you," I ask and wonder who was the brave one out of our group to tell David.

When my friends first found out that my parents were gone, they couldn't even look at me. They were so scared I was going to break into a million pieces right in front of them. Alex was the one who threatened to tell David because I was so messed up so, I wouldn't be surprised if it was him.

"Ilya," he says and I nod. What a brave soul Ilya is.

"So why didn't you--you tell me," he brings up again and I sigh. I guess he isn't going to let this go so, I might as well tell him.

"I didn't want you to know," I say turning to look at him and it's like his non-existent heart shattered into a million pieces which, shatters mine into a million pieces.

"Why," he asks trying to make a strong voice when clearly he is weak.

"I didn't want you to come home," I say almost in a whisper tone and tears fall onto my cheeks and I turn away from him again because I hate that he is seeing me like this. He shouldn't be allowed to.

"Why," he asks again with his tone getting angrier and I shrug. I bite my lips trying to make something up because the truth is not acceptable.

"Give me five good reasons why you didn't want me to come home and help you go through whatever you were going through. Ilya--Ilya told me what happened to you, what you--you were going to do! I don't know what I would have done if that would have happened," he says and I shake my head at Ilya for giving him that much information.

"And you would have never have known which is a good thing. I didn't want you to come home because--because," I say trying to finish whatever I am going to say but can't.

"Because what," he yells and I look at him getting angry.

"Because if you were to have come home, I would have been in love with you and you would have been in love with somebody else," I yell back exhaling after I finish and get up from my seat on the ground and run to my car.

"Bella," he yells trying to stop me and I quickly get into my car and begin to drive home.

I wish I never saw David in that club yesterday night so, then none of this madness would have ever happened. 

-

A/N

well damn, what a chapter. you got to discover a part of bella that we didn't know or david. does your heart shatter into a million pieces when you see david cry, like mine? can't wait for you guys to read the next chapter :)

be sure to like and comment :]

see you guys next chapter <3