Chapter THIRTY-FIVE : Bouncy Houses

Chapter Thirty-Five :

The sound of talking decides to wake me up again for the second time this night however, it is no longer night; it's the morning.

"Oh my god, can you guys talk any louder," I ask Ilya and Natalie as I rub my eyes to see them smiling at me.

"Sorry, we we're just talking about some things," she says and I nod.

"Couldn't do it quietly," I ask but, I am only joking because it's probably about time we get up already but, David is still asleep like a cute little baby.

"It's eight so, stop complaining," Natalie says and my eyes go wide. Eight? I should still be sleeping.

"Ugh whatever, I can't go back to sleep now," I say aloud and lean back on the couch.

"Did you guys sleep here too," I ask them and they nod.

"Yeah we didn't want to leave you and David alone, on the couch, so we stayed and I actually had a really good sleep," Natalie says and I smile.

"So did I," I say and Ilya scoffs.

"Well yeah you did, you and David were cuddling the whole entire time," he says and I roll my eyes.

"Have you cuddled with David before, it's actually very comfortable," I say and Natalie nods. See, she gets me.

"Dude, you guys. Shut up," David mumbles and I laugh.

Honestly, I am having one of the best times in my life right now. When we were all in high school we'd do friends-givings and other things like that, that would make our friendship look like a family because we did act like one. And I don't really have a family so, to be able to have the feeling of a family is one of the best feelings in the world right now.

Also, the reason why this moment feels like a family moment is because when you wake up and you're with family you don't really wake up loud, you're kind of quiet with the hint of tiredness still in your voice, trying not to wake anybody up, and having conversations about the most randomest thing and everyone surrounding you loves you.

Wow, I just went off on something; sorry but that's just the way that I am feeling.

"Bella are you alright," Ilya asks taking me away from my thoughts and I look at him and smile.

"Yeah, just thinking. Did you guys ask me something," I ask and they shake their head and now everyone begins to get up.

I go into my room to change into the outfit of the day and when I come back out, I get news that we are going to the boys' / Kristen's house. They say that there is a surprise for everyone and I am kind of scared as to what it is going to be.

Also, it's crazy how many times a week everyone sees each other. I don't really see Eleanor, Mckayla, or Brianna this much and I thought we did hang out a lot.

"What do you think the surprise is going to be," I ask Natalie as we get into David's car and she shrugs.

"I don't know but, I hope it's good. It's the morning so, if it's not breakfast I am leaving," she says and I nod. Ugh, breakfast sounds so good right now.

When we get to the house not a lot of people are there except for the people that live there and Carly and Erin. They seem to be everywhere and I like the relationship that them and David have and yes I know that both of them have boyfriends.

"Okay so, I know that a lot of people aren't going to come so I would just like to say that this was my idea and not David's," Jason says and we go outside to find a whole bunch of jumper houses.

"What the hell," David says and I see that he has his vlog camera out.

I don't mind it because literally everyone has theirs out and I follow Natalie and Ilya into one of the houses.

"Wow it is too early for this," I say jumping up and down and every time going higher and higher.

"You are so lazy," Ilya says pushing me and I fall down. I stay there and bounce because Natalie and Ilya jumping but, don't bother to get up.

"When are you going home Ilya," I ask him and he gives me a confused look.

"In a couple days, why," he asks and I shrug.

"I think I might go back with you," I say and Natalie and Ilya stop jumping and they give me a look.

"Why aren't you having such a good time here with me and David," Natalie asks giving me a wink and I smile.

"Yes but, David said he would pay for my weeks salary if I came here; except that would be impossible. I have to go home eventually or else my company employees will start to go bizzark more than they already have," I say and Natalie's eyes go wide.

"You have a company," Natalie asks shocked and I nod.

"Yeah, Ilya owns a little bit of it so in case anything happens to me; he knows what to do," I say and she still has a shocked reaction.

"That's crazy," she says and I laugh. Yup, I can't believe I've been away from my baby for so long and not even worried once; well, I guess I had some issues I needed to take care of first. 

"It is but, you're not going home with me. The company would be fine if you took a little more time off, spend the time you have with the person you love," Ilya says and I bite my lip.

The person I love. 

-

A/N

wow, can you believe that bella wants to choose her company over david! i think that she should stay a little longer with david and see where it's going to go. don't you think? anyways, i hope you guys liked today's chapter :)

be sure to like and comment :]

see you guys next chapter <3