Chapter THIRTY-FOUR : Tennis Match

Chapter Thirty-Four : 

"Okay let's go and play some tennis," Natalie says and I look at David. He mouths to me that I'm going down but, all I do is blow him a kiss.

I didn't really bring any exercising clothes because I never thought that I'd be playing tennis in LA but, we're here. So, Natalie lend me some athletic gear.

The only people who are coming with us to play tennis are just Natalie and Ilya. The others were too lazy.

But, when we arrive at the sports complex and get a court I am beginning to feel nervous. I haven't played competitively in a while and even though I am playing against a "friend", I'm still nervous.

"Where did Natalie and Ilya go," I ask as I look around for them.

"I don't know," he says and I shrug.

"You want to serve first," he asks and I sigh.

"We're starting already, no warm up," I say and he shakes his head.

"I don't need it but, if you do feel like you have to; do you whatever you need to do to think you're going to win," he says and I roll my eyes. Of course this bitch is cocky.

"No, I'm good. Are you sure you are," I ask trying to put the pressure back on him and he nods.

"I am fantastic," he says and I shake my head.

"Whatever, okay let's go," I say and throw him a tennis ball.

So, me and David played. The game was going good, it was going great . . . for David until I started to remember how to play.

I ended up making a great comeback and I actually ended up winning the game. I don't know if David let me win but, I sure am happy that I did.

"Wow, what a game," Natalie says clapping her hands together as her and Ilya walk onto the court.

"Where were you guys," David asks and they point to a viewing area above.

"David you were winning bro, what the hell happened," Ilya says and I laugh.

"I don't want to talk about it," he says and we begin to walk out. Playing tennis with David was fun and I am so glad Natalie set it up.

"So what's next on this Natalie planned day," David asks as we make it to his car and she smiles.

"We end it with a movie, a classic movie," she says and I smile. Yay, movie night!

"If it's a chick flick I am out," Ilya says and I laugh. Yeah, he's kind of scared of watching chick flicks because I made him watch so many with me.

"It better not be a scary movie," I say and Natalie rolls her eyes.

"Or a sad movie. I am not in the mood for crying," David says and we are all just annoying Natalie.

"Can you guys just wait until the movie name on the screen before judging, that would be greatly appreciated," she says and I smile.

"Okay," I say as we load back up into David's car and head home.

On the ride home I almost fall asleep because I am just drained and cannot wait to watch this movie and go to sleep with all my friends like we used to.

When we arrive home, I change into my pajamas and lay next to David and Ilya.

The movie begins to play and Natalie comes and throws a whole bunch of blankets on us and lays out snacks. It's not even that cold but, a movie night definitely has to have blankets.

David and I share one, even though it doesn't look like it, and I feel so happy.

The movie Natalie ended up playing was Toy Story and no one complained because who doesn't like Toy Story.

Though, I only ended up making it to the part of them at the gas station before cuddling up next to David and falling asleep.

But, ruining my sleep Natalie and Ilya wake me up with their conversation.

"Look at how cute they are. David needed her," I hear Natalie say and now that I realize they are talking about David and I, I need to stay awake.

"It's sad that she doesn't see it. She's just too stubborn and too hard on herself and other people. David's lucky she let him back in," Ilya says and I do agree with him.

"Except, I don't think she's fully let him in. She doesn't seem comfortable enough around him yet. Sure she does this with him but, because this is the only time she can do something cute with him. During the day and when we are around with people she won't even talk to him and I think it's because she doesn't want people to know she let him in because she hasn't really yet ," she says and it's crazy how good my friends know me.

"These people don't even know her though," Ilya says and I am guessing Natalie shrugged.

"I don't think it matters, Bella cares about what everybody thinks about her even if she doesn't know them," she says and what she is saying is true.

I do really care what other people think about me and I know that I shouldn't but, I do.

"Well all I want for her is to be happy," Ilya says and I feel his hand run through my hair.

"If you would have been there when she was going through the worst moments of her life, you would have been crying for her and with her," he says and I kind of want to cry because of how much my friends love me and how much I love them.

"My poor baby," Natalie says but, that is the last thing I hear since I began to fall asleep once again. 

A/N

hello beautiful human beings! i love the chemistry between there group of friends and can't wait for the next few chapters because it's going to be a ride. make sure to buckle up cause it going to be wild :)

be sure to like and comment :]

see you guys next chapter <3