Chapter FORTY : Blast To The Past

Chapter Forty : 

Still David's P.O.V.

Everyone is asleep in the waiting room and it's around four in the morning. I can't seem to go to sleep because I just think that while I am sleeping the nurse will come in and try to give us an update.

Though, that hasn't happened. We have no news on Bella and it's worrying me.

How bad could Bella be, that she had to stay in the ER for that long?

I look at my friends around me and can't believe I am putting them through this, this wouldn't have happened if I was just paying more attention to the road; not driving so recklessly.

But, the thing is that I wasn't. So, what did I do to deserve this?

Natalie moves a little canceling my thoughts and I sigh. I look around the room and remember a memory that I have of all of us after the night of our prom.

We were all just like this, except in a better state, and all Bella's and my friends from back home were there too.

April 17, 2015 + 12: 22 A.M.

"And David wins again," Alex says pushing the poker chips toward me and I smile as I take them.

"How is he winning so often," Mckayla asks and Bella sends me a look. She blushes and I bite my lip.

"Oh my god, you guys are cheating," Eleanor says and throws the cards at her. Bella lets out one of her cute laughs and everyone ends up throwing their cards at us.

"Hey, that's not nice," Bella says jokingly as she throws some of the cars back at them. Corinna and Natalie dodge them and now playing cards are all over the floor.

"Stop, I'm going to have to clean this up," Ilya says grabbing the cards from Bella's hands because she was going to throw more.

"Sorry Ilya, I didn't know that you were such a party pooper," she says and I laugh. Ilya grabs Bella and gives her a tight squeeze but, then let's her go.

"You're going to hurt her," Brianna says slapping him and he rolls his eyes.

"She's fine, right Bella," Ilya says turning to her for conformation and her smile turns to a concerning look.

"I was but, now that I think about it. My body's just tensing up and all of it hurts," Bella says and Ilya rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

"You're such a good actor, maybe one day you might end up in broadway," Ilya says coming back at her but, she plays along as her eyes light up.

"You think? But, honestly I want to be in romantic movies and series. I don't think I could do broadway," she says and Ilya groans.

"Hey brother and sister, stop fighting," Micheal says and I laugh. It's true Ilya and Bella do act like they're related, which is fine with me, because then I know that he's not a threat; but then again, I'm not that kind of boyfriend.

"Yeah Ilya, stop fighting," Bella says to Ilya and I shake my head at her and pull her close to me. Bella swings her leg over mine and snuggles close to me.

"Okay we get it, you guys are dating," Corinna says and I laugh.

"It's okay Corinna, you don't have to be jealous babe. I love you too," Bella says and Corinna shakes her head and her eyes flash to mine but, she looks away.

Everyone turns to their own conversation and Bella looks up at me.

"Thank you," she says and I give her a confused look and she smiles.

"For what," I ask and she shrugs as she sits up.

"For making my Prom one to remember and being the best boyfriend and friend anyone could ask for," she says and gives me a quick peck, not wanting to make our friends feel awkward.

"I'm happy that you're happy," I say and she smiles.

It doesn't take long for us to make up a game to play and now Bella and I aren't cheating because there is no possible way that we can, we're playing twister.

It's boys against girls and we're trying to see who can last the longest. The boys decided to go first and we're not doing that well.

"Okay, David put your left foot on green," Bella tells me and I attempt to but, Ilya's dumbass is in the way.

"David no," Ilya yells to me but, my arms give out and we all fall onto the mat.

"Weakass," Dom says and I punch him.

A brawl breaks out between all of us and the girls are just looking at us and shaking their head.

"Okay, okay," Alex says getting out and we all soon stop and we get back on the couch.

For some odd reason Ilya stays on the mat and he ends up slipping. I don't know rom what but, it is so funny that I wish I was recording. 

We burst out laughing and Ilya has an embarrassed look. He gets up and walks over the couch, trying to play it off as if we didn't see him fall because of nothing.

I turn to look at Bella and my smile grows because of how happy she is and how she is the one that will be my one and only. 

Present Day + 7:00 A.M.

"David wake up," I hear Natalie's voice say and I wake up in a fright. I forgot where I was and the emotions of everything just burst towards me like a load of water being thrown at me.

I guess I must have fallen asleep, which I wasn't intended to do, but I did.

"What's wrong," I ask Natalie since her face is trying to show me all kinds of emotions.

"Bella's awake," she says and once those words come out of her mouth I am running towards a nurse and trying to figure out as much information as I can.

I need to see her. 

-

A/N

hello my lovelies! i decided to shed a little light onto this dark situation with giving you a blast from the past and i hope you guys enjoyed it. i know it's not much but, i thought we all needed it. i hope you guys are excited for the next chapter :)

be sure to like and comment :]

see you guys next chapter <3