Glossary

Be warned that some of the things listed on this page could be considered possible spoilers. People, places, and old tongue language, pertaining to Something Lost will be featured here. The glossary will be edited with each new chapter to reflect changes.

Important People

Alanis Elis - A timid girl 18 years of age. Short in stature, with long dark brown hair, and hazel eyes. A current resident of settlement, Larska Section 3.

Mysterious Woman - A beautiful gray-eyed woman, with dark, almost black hair. She healed Alanis in a vision. It is unclear if the woman was real or just a dream.

Justin - A 20 year old man, with dark brown hair and honey-brown eyes. Alanis' childhood friend. He is a current government employee within Larksa, and Alanis' Official. He has an older brother named James.

James - A friendly blue-eyed and sandy-blond haired knight that catches Alanis following him through the woods. He is a high-knight of the Lahre of Berthold.

Locations and Territories

Terra - The world in which the story takes place.

Larska River - A large river that runs north of Larska settlement.

Larska - A settlement Alanis is from. There are three sections throughout the settlement. Alanis is from Sector 3, where those infected with The Burn are monitored.

Berthold - A Kingdom, north of Larska.

Terms:

Official - A settlement employee that watches over the infected as a caretaker.

The Burn - A 200 year old genetic disease that kills the infected. The disease is diagnosed at birth and those infected with it have an average life of 15-20 years. Not much is known about the hereditary disease, other than flu-like symptoms that precede death.