03

As the first one slammed the door forcefully, he goes around the truck to speak with the other one to which unfortunately I had no idea what they were saying before the first one got inside the truck and drove off rather harsh. I brought my knee up and began to rub my cheek on it, attempting to remove the tape and when it actually works, I use my kneecaps to pull it off.

My next attempt was putting my arms over my legs and in front of me but when he drove over a pothole, I stumbled in my seat and my head hit the window. "Stop this fucking car!" I shout, this seemed to catch his attention. He didn't answer and just kept speeding off down the road in the opposite direction to which Clyde and I were headed.

"You better let me go, you hear me?" I continue, trying to free my hands. "You have no idea who I am, when my father finds out I've been kidnapped you're going to regret this!" I spit but still no reply.

My legs then proceeded to kick his drivers seat repeatedly making him swerve the tiniest bit off the road before harshly coming to a stop and turning around, his gun at hand and a death glare on his face. This time I was able to actually look at him despite my hair landing on my face. He had green eyes and curly hair.

"Listen to me you little shit, the only reason I'm not killing you is because I was sent to protect you and if it wasn't for my loyalty to the job, you'd be dead and thrown off a fucking ditch by now, so sit your ass down and shut the fuck up!" He threatens, his green eyes filled with rage along with furrowed brows before he turned around and sped off once more.

I furrow my eyebrows, confused at the part where he said he was sent to protect me. "Protect me?" I say, not believing the words. "You literally murdered my bodyguard no less than five minutes ago right in front of me! Are you on some kind of fucking crack?"

"If you wish you stay in the back seat comfortably I suggest that you keep your fucking mouth shut, otherwise you'll be put in the trunk," he looks at me through the rear view mirror. "And I'm not responsible about my driving."

At this, I start my fumbling with the tapes around my arms again. "Let me fucking go, you freak!" I tug my arms, the tapes only tightening more. "I will kill you!"

"The only one doing some killing around here is going to be me if you don't shut the fuck up!" He shouts. "I will make you eat these fucking bullets, I mean it!"

I settled back on the seat at his threat. I wouldn't doubt for a single second that this man wouldn't put a bullet through my skull if he felt like it. He already made his true intentions clear if he wasn't "sent to protect me" so he says. I don't believe a single word.

I would be lying if I said that I wasn't afraid. I didn't know him, my father set an objective and up until now he has never been failed. Now, with Clyde dead I wondered how my father would know what actually happened and that instead of being taken to a safe location, I was kidnapped and probably tortured and killed somewhere in the world.

Just thinking of never being able to see my family again made my eyes well up with tears. I know I complained so much about my situation, but now I really wish I was on my way to Greece. At least then I know I'd see my father again. "Please just let me go," I plead one last time, suppressing my sobs.

When I look up, the man doesn't even make any efforts to look at me again. All I can do is rest my head on the window and hope that I see tomorrow.