50

Stupid Harry. Who the hell did he think he was? I know my silence after that bothered him because for the past two days, he's been trying to come around. However I always do my best to avoid him. It certainly doesn't help that he knows no boundaries when it comes to me but I quickly learned to keep my door locked.

I was glad Zayn and I had started talking again, that certainly pissed Harry off even more especially since I openly showed more affection towards Zayn when I knew Harry was looking. It was a horrible thing to do I know, but I hated Harry at the moment and it was about the only thing that I knew pissed him off, even more so than my intrusiveness.

"I can't think of a single person here that cares, Niall." I hear Louis say mockingly as I enter the pool table room. Louis was aligning his cue to a striped ball while pinching a cigarette tightly between his teeth, not once putting it down. Liam, Max, Louis and Niall were surrounding the table hoping Louis would miss but they secretly huff when he makes his shot.

I couldn't help but notice Zayn, Giza and Harry missing from the group. "What are you guys talking about?" I say. By the looks of their face, they're surprised to see me here. It was well past twelve on a Friday night and I couldn't sleep.

"Not much," Niall shrugs as he sets his empty beer bottle on the table. "Louis just can't help but talk shit, can't you mate?"

"I ain't all bark, mate. That's why I can talk all the shit I want." Louis remarks and I roll my eyes. He looks up and walks around the table for his next move before speaking again. "What are you doing here?"

"Nothing," I shrug. "I was just bored." I was hoping to run into Zayn but apparently he's busy with Giza and Harry, I wonder what they're doing.

Oh God, I hope it isn't what I'm thinking. Seeing Harry and Giza was already disturbing enough.

Before I can let my mind wonder, new people come in and it's the three that were previously missing. Giza takes a seat on a chair beside Max, takes his cigarette and ignores me completely. Zayn walks over to me but before he can reach me, Harry beats him to it. "Come with me." Harry says.

I look away from Zayn to Harry and furrow my eyebrows. "I think I'm good." I say and hook an arm on Zayn's. "We're going now." Harry doesn't say much else and neither does Zayn as he lets me lead him out of the room that silence fell upon. I knew the guys were probably watching but I didn't care.

Zayn snickers once we're out of there and I let go of his arm. "What was that for?" He asks, looking back to the room momentarily, telling me exactly what he's referring to.

"Harry—" I begin but stop myself when Zayn clenches his jaw. "Sorry, I just really wanted to spend some time with you. I hope it's okay that I dragged you away?"

"Oh, sure. You know, it's not like I had anything better to do." Zayn stuffs his hands inside the front pockets of his black jeans as we walk upstairs.

I wanted to ask him what they were off doing, I could probably ask and he'd probably tell me. Harry's the one I have to worry about asking questions like that, Harry wouldn't tell me. Not willingly anyway. "You okay?" Zayn asks and I realize we're in my bedroom already.

I look up towards him and nod. "Can I ask you something?"

Something tells me he knew exactly what it is that was going through my head, I mean he must with the way his gaze lingers on me in a way that said "I can see right through you".

"Do you have to?" He subtly asks, proving my suspicion.

So I just go straight to the question. "What were you guys off doing?"

Zayn bites the inside of his cheek for a split second and his eyes no longer meet mine. "We were just having a talk."

"You, Giza and Harry?" I fully doubt it. It's like Zayn being locked in a room with two Harry's and I know for a fact he would rather shoot himself than have that happen. "Please don't lie, I'm through with the lies."