16

The guys hosted card games almost every night. By guys I mean Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn. It was kind of weird to think that these men are part of this whole dangerous mafia industry with the way that they act, mainly Louis and Niall. I have come to realize that they are the childish ones, Liam and Zayn just do their own thing and then there was Styles. He was never present, either he was in his bedroom or off somewhere.

In fact, I hadn't seen much of him since the last time he was teaching me how to use a gun, almost a week ago. I quickly showed him I knew how to use a gun, but I still remained hesitant about them.

Zayn and I instantly clicked, it was weird how insanely close we grew in just a short amount of time. But I guess it's because he was the only one that could keep a genuine conversation with me. I knew he was trying to make me feel better about my situation. I don't know, maybe he relates to me in a way so he feels like we should stick together.

He instantly became my best friend, aside from my sister of course. I considered the other ones friends too but I had more in common with Zayn. Our personality's were the same, our music taste was the same and we both enjoyed reading poetry books.

Although I'm not too sure Styles was very fond of our close proximity since I always found him glaring at us whenever we were together. Maybe friendships annoy him. Or maybe I annoy him. It makes sense considering he never made an effort to befriend me, never gave me a reason that he cared to even be friends. But then again, I wouldn't for the life of me ever be friends with the likes of him.

Zayn takes a swig of his beer before he goes to put his second to last card down making me call UNO. He groans and grabs another card while I smile, triumphantly. "You're getting awfully good at this aren't you?" He remarks with a smirk making me grin and place my last card down.

"And UNO." I say making everyone groan. "And to answer your question, yes I am." I say making him roll his eyes with a playful smile. When Niall collected the cards, the front door swings open. We tear our gaze from the table to the door to see Styles come in, a scowl on his face and raw bloody knuckles.

I practically gape at the sight of him, he looked like hell. As if it was a ordinary occurrence, the guys turn back to the game. Styles says nothing and stomps away upstairs.

"One more round, Tina you in?" Louis asks as he begins passing out the cards to the guys, ignoring the angry man who just walked past us like we weren't even here. When I look back at them they looked at me expectantly.

"Don't you think we should go check up on him? He looked hurt." I say, pointing my finger towards the stairs.

"It's actually best to leave him alone in certain situations." Liam says, finishing off his beer.

"Yeah, he's not really a people person." Niall adds, grabbing his cards from the table.

"He's a moody little bitch, call it what it is." Louis retorts, blowing smoke from the cigarette in his lips. "My two cents? Don't bother."

"Right," I say. It didn't sit right with me to just leave a person with very obvious self destructive tendencies alone. Especially if all Styles has done is kept me alive, somewhat. I may be nosey but I still think I should go check up on him. Besides, maybe I can repay him for keeping me safe. "I think I should get to bed." I lie, I had no intentions of going to bed. "It's kind of late." I force up a yawn and they nod.

"Want me to walk you?" Zayn suggests with a faint smirk.

"To my bedroom?" I question with a small laugh. "I think I can find it on my own." I joke and he chuckles and drinks from his beer. "Thanks though, I'll see you guys in the morning." I stand up and leave upstairs. Once I hear them resume their game, I quietly walk away from my door in search for Styles. I had absolutely no idea where he even was so I checked in every room before opening a door that lead to the attic.