40

"...And this will be your room." Zayn says as he carefully placed my bag on the bed. The room was much bigger than the one I was given back at the house with the guys. There was a walk in closet and a large bathroom. But this didn't enthuse me, this was still not home to me. "Do you need anything else?"

After I walked off on Harry in the nursery, Zayn had found me pacing the corridors and despite our earlier conflict, he took it upon himself to show me around the house. "I heard you talking downstairs with that Giza girl and the rest of the guys," I begin. "You guys are going out?"

"Vincent has ordered us to meet with Alfio to pay him his half for his involvement."

"You're still doing business with him after what he did?" He had men kidnap me for collateral because of Harry's fuck up. I hated Alfio, he made me feel uneasy whenever I saw him but I felt courageous enough to want to punch him.

"He and Styles have come to an agreement that they will both trade silence for money. If I'm being honest with you, I would've told Vincent what he did but the rest decided against that." He seems sour about that. "We won't be long."

"I want to go." I stop him from leaving by grabbing his wrist. "I don't want to stay here by myself."

"Don't worry, you're safe here I promise."

"Please." I make sure to give him my best pleading eyes, I might as well use them to my advantage. I wasn't going to stay here for a second.

"Valentina." Zayn warns.

"I just want Alfio to know that he didn't scare me, I want to watch his face fall when he realizes that there isn't a single scratch on me."

"I don't know." He rubs the back of his neck. "As much as I hate it, Styles is still obligated to you. I can't make these decisions."

"He told me his job is done, that what I do after that is beyond him." I say and Zayn shakes his head. "Harry doesn't give a shit, neither should you. Besides, I know I'll be safer with you than I ever was with him."

I was now standing an inch away from him, my hands slightly grasping his black long sleeve. There's a moment where we lock eyes and I can practically feel where I convinced him. I smile when he sighs and nods. "Alright, fine." Zayn agrees. "But you stay at my side at all times."

Zayn drove us to a nightclub right in the middle of the city, there was a flashing blue neon sign just outside. A tall burly bouncer holds up a long line of teenagers and young adults. Just as I'm joining the group of men and Giza, Harry turns to notice me within them. He was the first one to leave so it had made sense that he didn't see me get in the car with Zayn.

His monotone facial demeanor turned to anger as he stalked to me, holding up the group. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I cross my arms at this.

"I asked Zayn to bring me." I retort spitefully.

"Zayn isn't qualified to take care of you." Harry grits, glaring at Zayn.

"Neither are you," I remark. He glares at me.

"You walk off somewhere without our knowledge and I will have you maimed, you understand?" Without waiting for my reply, he walks away towards the bouncer, says something to him and he lets us through.

"I don't know how I put up with that." I say to Zayn who shakes his head in disapproval. I would belying if I said this constant bickering between Harry and I wasn't annoying because it is. But I know it all started when he lied to me, as I said he can go fuck himself.

I glare at him as I push past him inside the club. This was new grounds for me, I was immediately taken aback by the scenery. This was like no other club I could tell. There was go go dancers in cages elevated from the sound booth, there was grand stairs that lead downstairs to the dance floor where quite a good few people were.