52

I find Harry in his bedroom, throwing around his belongings hastily in his duffel bag. It was evident that he was pissed and he has every right to be after what just happened. "Harry?" I mumbled, softly closing the door behind me.

He continues his actions, zipping the duffel bag harshly before throwing it to the side. When he turns, his nose is red and there's still some dried blood in his nostril. His eyebrows were knitted together and his gaze was piercing with rage, still he doesn't say anything so I come closer.

"What are you doing?" I ask even though it was pretty obvious what he had in mind. I was met with silence but I could still hear his angry breathing. "Hey—"

"What the fuck was it you said?" He finally spits, his cold gaze was now focused on me.

"I don't even know what to say," I step closer. "Zayn just got the wrong impression."

"A hell of a wrong impression." I see his tongue glide over his swollen bottom lip, removing some blood. "I could've killed him, you know?"

Don't I know that. There has always been this tension between Zayn and Harry, no one had bothered to explain to me why that was so, it was like they were both two bumper cars just always clashing with each other for no apparent reason.

"Do you understand how easy it would've been for me?" He continues.

I bite the inside of my cheek and sigh. "Well I'm glad you didn't," I say, ignoring the tension in the air. "And I'm glad you controlled yourself."

At this, Harry scoffs. "What the fuck does that mean?" He says with a hint of offense in his tone. "You think you're entitled to some sort of fucking praise or some shit?"

At this, I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "What?"

"'Cause to me it sounds like you're looking for a thank you, like you weren't the cause of all this." I take a step back when Harry walks menacingly closer to me.

"Harry, I didn't do anything to make Zayn hit you, I—"

"No of course not, things just sort of happen around you, nothings ever your fault." He stops once there's no more room to walk and my back has hit the door. His eyes however, linger on me in a way that made me want to dig my own grave and bury myself alive.

That would be less painful than Harry's stare down.

"Get out." He grits, his jaw clenches. It doesn't take me long to comply, I think this is the most scared I've been of him. I scatter to leave and once outside, I feel like I can actually breathe. My heart pounded in my ears and it sure didn't help when I saw Giza walk past me, glaring at me and walking inside Harry's room.

I wanted to go back in there and demand Harry to apologize to me, because if anyone's to blame here it's him. Zayn wouldn't have gotten the wrong impression if he hadn't seen Harry's shirt from the night before under my bloody sheets.

It was embarrassing how the reason for all this was my period covered sheets.

H.

"What the fuck was that all about out there?" Giza asks, she sits on the arm rest of the couch with her boots on the cushion. I throw the last of my stuff in my bag and set it off to the side before joining her on the couch, a beer in my hand.

"Bullshit is what." I retort, drinking from the bottle. It was taking everything in me not to go find Zayn and get my owed revenge, I wanted nothing more.

Giza scoffs. "I told you she was gonna be nothing but a problem to you."

"If you're here to fuck up my day some more I would suggest getting the fuck out of my room," I spit. "I don't want to fucking hear it." She sighs and rolls her eyes before getting off the couch and going around, snaking her hands on my shoulders.

"You know that's not what I'm here for," she says into my ear, slightly massaging me. "Have you decided about what you're going to do? Because if you ask me, I still think you should tell him the truth."

I shrug her off of me and lean forward. "Fuck off."

"I'm just saying, it'll save you a lot of trouble later on." She says in a mocking tone. "He offered me a job as well, in case you wanted to know."

"Why would he do that?"

"You're not the only one that's good at what you do." She walks back around and sits next to me. "I can do it for you, you know?" As she says this, I turn to her and glare.

"You do that and I won't hesitate to put a bullet between your eyes."

"She's not your business anymore as far as you're concerned, she's safe. It's up to Vincent to protect her now. Let Alfio do with her what he will, she did murder his nephew after all."

"And risk her telling him how I watched her do it?"

"What's the matter?" Giza smirks. "You scared of a little chase?"

I scoff and lean back on the couch. "I've been running my whole life, you have no idea what that's like."

"Alright, alright." She says, moving closer to straddle me. "So what are you going to do?" She leans down to kiss my neck, her hands grabbing the hem of my shirt and pulling it off.

"Don't worry about it."

V.

"I'm just saying he could've stopped and asked, that's it." I shrug, pulling on the strings of my hoodie. I was currently hanging out with the guys in the game room, Niall and Liam played pool while the rest of the guys sat with me off to the side, except for Zayn. I had no idea where he was.

"He's embarrassed, I'm sure he's regretting what he did. We all know Zayn means well." Louis states, putting down his empty beer bottle. "That fucker doesn't have a mean bone in his body."

"I know that, but it still doesn't excuse it." I say.

"I'm still just surprised Harry didn't try to kill him, I did not see that coming from him." Max jeers and Louis agrees with a laugh.

"Hey, who's to say Harry won't try to kill Zayn in his sleep?" Niall comments, taking a swig of his beer.

"Nah, Harry's gonna want a bit more bang for his buck." Louis adds on with a laugh making the rest agree. I soon decide it's time for me to leave when they all begin to talk about men things, things I couldn't relate to. Before bed however, I made my way to the kitchen for a glass of water, once in there I notice Giza sitting on one of the chairs, my poetry book that Zayn had given me was in her hands.

When I go for it, she holds it back with a smirk. "This is the kind of shit you read all day? Love stories?" She taunts and I go for it again, this time I manage to yank it out of her hands.

"That's none of your business." I spit and go do what I came in here to do. However, I hear Giza laugh from behind me.

"Oh God," she says. "You're not falling in love, are you?" As soon as she says this, I turn to her with my eyebrows furrowed. "Who with? Which of the two?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" That thought had never once crossed my mind, the fact that she was suggesting it because of a book baffled me.

"Let me take a wild guess," She hums. "Zayn? No, no, wait—Harry!"

"I'm sorry to break it to you, but you're wrong."

"Right, because I'm sure Harry wouldn't want that. Can you imagine how fucking awkward it would be? He's just trying to do his job and you're so deep in your eighteen year old mind falling in love with someone you can't ever have."

"It sounds to me like you're projecting," I retort, setting the book down. "Did you get tired of getting fucked like a whore in a cold, dank basement? You weren't even worth a motel 6." As soon as I say this, she stands up in haste making the chair screech across the floor but before she can get to me, Harry walks in.

"What's going on?" He asks lowly, a scowl on his face. He was shirtless and I noticed a hickey on his collar bone.

"Be decent next time and take your girlfriend to a hotel for once. I think you've overused the basement." I say as I push past them both.