47

Things were tense between Harry and I, but considering he was being a complete dick I decided to take this time to myself and walk around the store, picking up items and setting them down. Each time I did this, I could hear Harry intake a sharp breath of what I can only assume was annoyance.

I pick up a red shirt, grimace at the corny words on the front and put it back. Harry groans. "Can you hurry the hell up?"

"Why don't you go wait in the car? I think I can handle myself in a store." I suggest and move into the next rack, Harry was still close behind me.

"So you can pull some stupid shit? Yeah." He retorts mockingly. "Just hurry up, we don't have all damn day." I roll my eyes at his obnoxious comment, in fact we did have all day it isn't like I was late for the royal fucking wedding. I do nothing all day, he was wrong if he thought I was going to hurry and pick whatever I saw first.

I choose everything down to underwear, the basket I had rolling behind me was full of clothes ready for me to try on. Just as I was walking towards the dressers, the lady at the front stops Harry. "I'm afraid you can't go in there." She calls out and before Harry could be rude, I look at him.

"I'll be out in a few." I say and disappear into the stalls. It was quiet, the only sound was the sound of my boots and the plastic wheels rolling on the concrete floor. When I find a stall big enough for me and my basket, I begin to try on all the clothes I got. Some fit like how I expected them and some didn't fit me at all. Once I was satisfied with my new wardrobe I quickly change back into my original clothes before Harry decides to barge in and drag me out.

Just as I was rounding the corner, someone bumps harshly into me making me trip over my basket and fall back. When I look up, a masked figure is putting their hand over my mouth before I can even scream however I squirm, kick and shove them away. "What the fuck are you doing?" I seethe as they continue to hold me down, trying to put a cloth over my mouth and nose.

The cloth immediately started to burn my nose and I tried my best to not breathe in whatever toxic fumes it contained. Suddenly, I remember grabbing something of Harry's a while back and had been carrying with me ever since. I reach into my pocket and take out the pocket knife, without much thought I reach behind me and with the strength I have, I stab the knife into their thigh.

This caused them to cry out and I am able to stand up with the help of the wall, my vision was becoming blurry and I could taste metal in my mouth and every time I took a breath, I felt like my lungs were on fire and that erupted in a fit of coughs. As soon as I leave the dressing room, Harry comes into view and rushes towards me.

"What the hell happened?" He asks frantically, the more he inspects me he catches my bloody hands and his eyebrows furrow further. "Stay here." Is what he says before he rushes inside the dressing room despite the front lady calling out after him.

"Are you okay?" She asks, touching my arm worriedly, however when I tried to talk my throat closed up. "I'll get you some water." She quickly walks off and comes back just as fast, practically tipping the bottle in my mouth. The water eases the burning in my throat but barely.

When Harry comes back, he looks angry and has the bloodied pocketknife in his hand. "Whoever that was is gone." He mutters angrily. "Come on, we have to go." He says, helping me off the floor where I was just sitting trying to catch my breath. His arms go around my waist to steady me as we leave the store, the woman stunned. "What did you see?" Harry asks as we hurry to the car.