20

Harry had been ignoring me since he stormed out of my bedroom a couple of nights ago. I honestly didn't know what his problem was. I didn't know this man at all, and I didn't care to. Not after seeing the type of cold hearted asshole he was, getting to know him was immediately out of the question.

But that didn't help my morbid curiosity for him, it's like my brain couldn't accept the fact that he didn't want to be around me. It needed validation and made me even more curious about what Harry would do next. But then I also didn't want to seem too eager for him, he was still the asshole who kidnapped me and pulled a gun to my head. I don't know, maybe it was my sheltered upbringing that was making me rebel now that there's an opportunity.

Maybe I liked the way this danger felt, the danger that radiated off of him...

"Who's picking the next movie?" Liam asks, setting up Netflix on the TV. Today we were watching movies in the living room, Liam, Niall and Louis were on some chairs they brought from the kitchen while Zayn and I took the couch, sitting side by side making our knees occasionally touch and when they did, I'd see him smirk through the corner of my eye.

I knew he was probably thinking about last night and how we made out for minutes, I liked the way things were going between us. Nobody suspected anything from us. We've sort of been keeping it a secret for quite a while now and that was exciting to me.

As the guys fought over what kind of movie we should watch next, the front door opens revealing a tired looking Harry. When he closes the door, he turns and his eyes land on me and then Zayn and how he had his arm over the space on the couch above me.

"And where have you been?" Louis asks as Styles walks towards the group.

He ignores the question and grabs a chair, putting it on the right side of me on the couch but still away from us. "What are you doing?" Harry asks, looking away from me and sitting back on the chair. Something told me he meant that question for me.

"We're watching movies." Niall replies, scrolling through Netflix on the TV with the remote. Harry nods, putting his ankle over his knee as if waiting for the movie to start. This caught the group off guard since he never once has joined any of the game or movie nights before.

"What?" He barks harshly.

"You're staying?" Liam asks, clearly surprised as we all looked at him with the same amount of confusion.

"No, I'm just going to wait here until one of you decides to paint my fucking portrait." He retorts making Liam look away, clearly annoyed at Harry. Once the movie starts, I focus my attention on the screen before I felt Zayn's arm snake over my shoulders lightly, pushing me towards his side, I recline my head on his shoulder.

Harry must've noticed the gesture because from the corner of my eye I could see his nostrils flare in anger. His foot that was propped by his knee bobbed up and down as Zayn touched my leg with his free hand, tracing small soft patterns on it, this made me press my knees together as I felt butterflies in my belly.

Zayn was completely oblivious to Harry's glaring or maybe he noticed but he was ignoring him as he just focused on the movie while his arm remained at place. I catch Harry staring and when I turn, his eyes don't leave me.

"What?" I mouth. The guys were busy watching the movie that they didn't notice Harry nod his head, signaling upstairs as in him telling me to go up there with him. "No." I mouth again.

He doesn't say anything as I tore my attention from him to look back to the TV. I guess the dumb jokes from the movie weren't appealing to Harry by the way he got annoyed every time they tried to do or say something funny making everyone but him in the room laugh, probably stacking up to his anger.